GTMedia v9 Super Language Polish

GTMEDIA V9 super V9Prime

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

expol1

GTMedia v9 Super Language Polish

Post by expol1 »

Witam.
Czy wy też macie problem w ustawieniach z językiem polskim?
Kiedy ustawiam jezyk i wybieram polski to przeskakuje mi na rosyjski. Ma ktoś jakiś pomysł?

Adix

Re: GTMedia v9 Super Language Polish

Post by Adix »

Mam to samo z polskim. Ustawiam polski patrząc na tekst który jest w menu zmieniony na polski a w miejscu języka jest inny nie pamiętam teraz z głowy.

Czy posiadasz może listę kanałów do v9 z poukładanymi polskimi kanałami? Jeśli tak to czy byś się podzielił?

I have the same with Polish. I set the Polish looking at the text which is on the menu changed to Polish and in the place of the language is different I do not remember now from my head.

Do you have a list of channels to v9 with organized Polish channels? If so, would you share?
Last edited by Adix on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cpr43
网站管理员

Post by cpr43 »

Hello and Welcome

Either you begin to use Free Google Translator and post in your language as well in English or post will begin to be erase.

romuald110

Post by romuald110 »

Adix wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:24 pm
Mam to samo z polskim. Ustawiam polski patrząc na tekst który jest w menu zmieniony na polski a w miejscu języka jest inny nie pamiętam teraz z głowy.

Czy posiadasz może listę kanałów do v9 z poukładanymi polskimi kanałami? Jeśli tak to czy byś się podzielił?

I have the same with Polish. I set the Polish looking at the text which is on the menu changed to Polish and in the place of the language is different I do not remember now from my head.

Do you have a list of channels to v9 with organized Polish channels? If so, would you share?
I have the same problem with v9 super

wojtech

Post by wojtech »

Na ostatnim firmware jest ok

Return to “GTMEDIA V9 SERIES”