Unlink remote control

GTMEDIA V9 super V9Prime

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

ramonmartinez

Unlink remote control

Post by ramonmartinez »

Buenas tardes.
Hay alguna forma de "desvincular" el mando del receptor con la televisión?. Tengo una TV LG y Vinculé el mando del receptor por error, y ahora al subir o bajar volumen, el receptor sube o baja de canal :-(
Gracias.

Good afternoon.
Is there any way to "unlink" the receiver's remote control with television? I have an LG TV and I linked the receiver remote by mistake, and now when the volume goes up or down, the receiver goes up or down the channel :-(
Thanks.

cpr43
网站管理员

Re: Unlink remote control

Post by cpr43 »

ramonmartinez wrote:
Mon Mar 02, 2020 3:43 pm
Buenas tardes.
Hay alguna forma de "desvincular" el mando del receptor con la televisión?. Tengo una TV LG y Vinculé el mando del receptor por error, y ahora al subir o bajar volumen, el receptor sube o baja de canal :-(
Gracias.

Good afternoon.
Is there any way to "unlink" the receiver's remote control with television? I have an LG TV and I linked the receiver remote by mistake, and now when the volume goes up or down, the receiver goes up or down the channel :-(
Thanks.
Maybe remove batteries for long time and see if reset at all

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

If there is an option in the TV to link this, then use that and link it to the TV remote so it over writes the Set top box remote, or use an old remote you do not use.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

ramonmartinez

Post by ramonmartinez »

Gracias por las respuestas, pero he descubierto que es al revés...el volumen del mando de mi televisión LG, sube o baja canales del mi receptor V9...¿no le sucede a nadie mas? De momento la única solución es apuntar con el mando de la televisión hacia un lado, intentando que el receptor no le llegue la señal....

Thank you for the answers, but I have discovered that it is the other way around ... the volume of the remote control of my LG television, up or down channels of my V9 receiver ... does not happen to anyone else? At the moment the only solution is to aim with the television remote control to the side, trying to keep the receiver from receiving the signal ...

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

If you set your TV to 75% volume and then use your V9 remote for volume you should have no issue.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

ramonmartinez

Post by ramonmartinez »

That solution has not worked for me either, but thanks.

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

If what you are doing is setting the TV to learn a remote control function, then use an old remote and make it learn that so your current remote is ignored.

Owen

Return to “GTMEDIA V9 SERIES”