bugs in V9 Super

GTMEDIA V9 super V9Prime

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

daem0n

bugs in V9 Super

Post by daem0n »

Recently I've purchased GTMedia V9 Super and updated it to the latest firmware version v373.However, there are few bugs as following: 

1) When the channel info menu (see attached pic1) disappears there is some part of the last character left on the screen (see attached pic2). Can you fix proper text rendering?
2) The youtube and other services do not work despite working network connection. Can you fix this? 
3) When the unit is turned off and then turned on again it does not remember the last used favorite group, instead it shows "All channels" from all satellites. Can you make it such that it will remember the last favorite group as it was in "V8 Golden" and other units?
4) When the unit is turned on it shows several messages such as "Wifi connected", "IP address" etc. This is very annoying, is it possible to completely disable all these messages?
5) SAT2IP does not work.

Could you please fix these bugs? When will you release a new version of the firmware for V9 Super unit?
I hope you will test thoroughly all functions prior the next software release.
Attachments
pic2, the part of character left from channel info menu
pic2, the part of character left from channel info menu
pic2.jpg (1.73 MiB) Viewed 3480 times
pic1, a channel info menu
pic1, a channel info menu
pic1.jpg (1.81 MiB) Viewed 3480 times

spok2010

Re: bugs in V9 Super

Post by spok2010 »

And I add:

1) Its impossible to upload a softcam file, so powerwu, biss, etc., does not work.

2) When we download users' files, it does not saves wi-fi config, etc. So we have to do all this stuff again.

V9 Super does not worthwhile.

cpr43
网站管理员

Post by cpr43 »

spok2010 wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 9:40 pm
And I add:

1) Its impossible to upload a softcam file, so powerwu, biss, etc., does not work.

2) When we download users' files, it does not saves wi-fi config, etc. So we have to do all this stuff again.

V9 Super does not worthwhile.
To bad that you begin your post in a good way and finished it in a bad one. Hanging in another member post will not help. Trying to use non proper words or bash against GT media product is not allow and its against forum rules. I will work in the next couples of days with a V9 sample to see if the softcam issues can be workout. There are other members who reported loading the softcam file fine in the past. So it could be done. Setting the Wifi is not a big deal since you don't do user files backup everyday.

spok2010

Post by spok2010 »

Sorry, dear friend. My fault indeed. But I had great expectations about V9 Super, so my intention is to see it working fine. I hope you will succeed in solving this problem. Good luck.

Yousef abdo

Re: bugs in V9 Super youtube

Post by Yousef abdo »

Hiii
I have problem in youtube ,give me network error?
I have the last version of gtmaedia v9 super...

Klingonraven

Re: bugs in V9 Super youtube

Post by Klingonraven »

Yousef abdo wrote:
Fri Jun 05, 2020 9:08 am
Hiii
I have problem in youtube ,give me network error?
I have the last version of gtmaedia v9 super...

Gatakibula

Post by Gatakibula »

My V9 Super came with the ver. 367. I too had the above issue 1), 2), & 4) initially. Further my existing cline didn’t work with V9 Super and every channel were giving ‘scrambled’ message. Then I contacted cline vendor and he advised me to downgrade to ver. 341. After that cline issue sorted. However still I find above issue 2) & 5) further my TV remote’s volume up and down clashes with V9 Super’s remote’s channel up and down. So whenever I increase the volume of the TV, channel gets changed on the V9 Super.

cpr43
网站管理员

Post by cpr43 »

Gatakibula wrote:
Tue Jun 16, 2020 8:05 pm
My V9 Super came with the ver. 367. I too had the above issue 1), 2), & 4) initially. Further my existing cline didn’t work with V9 Super and every channel were giving ‘scrambled’ message. Then I contacted cline vendor and he advised me to downgrade to ver. 341. After that cline issue sorted. However still I find above issue 2) & 5) further my TV remote’s volume up and down clashes with V9 Super’s remote’s channel up and down. So whenever I increase the volume of the TV, channel gets changed on the V9 Super.
Wait for next update soon.

Wask

Post by Wask »

Thx. Awaiting for the new release. 😀

dushan

Post by dushan »

sat2Ip now Not working

cpr43
网站管理员

Post by cpr43 »

dushan wrote:
Sat Jul 11, 2020 7:55 pm
sat2Ip now Not working
This is the official message from Lining administrator:

GTMEDIA-V9 super 20200624_V396.zip version
1. PVR works OK for free and encrypted program downloads
2. SAT2 IP function software has been cancelled

daem0n

Post by daem0n »

I remember with Golden V8 unit I had a possibility to see program information (short text description about the currently broadcasted proram) by pressing "i" button.

Could you please point out where is this function in V9 Super?

Return to “GTMEDIA V9 SERIES”