[v9 super] all satellites for the region of Middle East

GTMEDIA V9 super V9Prime

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

minachvim

[v9 super] all satellites for the region of Middle East

Post by minachvim »

Hello,

would you please provide me with a user database (udf) or preset database (ddf) in the format of V9 Super box for all the satellite that covers the region of middle east (Lebanon in particular) (no need for the channels only the settings of all the satellites). i bought this box and i have an H-H positioner but i'm unable to find the satellites of my region in the current firmware.

Also i'm facing trouble with some transponders of Arabsat Badr 4 where i was able to see all the channels clean without any issue on V8 finder meter but when i connected it to my V9 Super the channels keeps on break.

thank you in advance for your help.

Minachvim.

cpr43
网站管理员

Re: [v9 super] all satellites for the region of Middle East

Post by cpr43 »

minachvim wrote:
Sun May 31, 2020 3:44 pm
Hello,

would you please provide me with a user database (udf) or preset database (ddf) in the format of V9 Super box for all the satellite that covers the region of middle east (Lebanon in particular) (no need for the channels only the settings of all the satellites). i bought this box and i have an H-H positioner but i'm unable to find the satellites of my region in the current firmware.

Also i'm facing trouble with some transponders of Arabsat Badr 4 where i was able to see all the channels clean without any issue on V8 finder meter but when i connected it to my V9 Super the channels keeps on break.

thank you in advance for your help.

Minachvim.
Hello

Can you provide a range? From Satellite/Location -------To Satellite/Location

Sat

minachvim

Post by minachvim »

Hello,

first i want to thank you very much for taking time looking at my request.

The range is:

65 East Amos 4 to 1.9 East BulgariaSat1

and

0.8 West Thor to 30 West Hispasat30W

and the format of the database should be compatible with V9 Super in order to fix my Positioner.

again thanks a lot for all your help.

Minachvim

cpr43
网站管理员

Post by cpr43 »

minachvim wrote:
Sun May 31, 2020 7:23 pm
Hello,

first i want to thank you very much for taking time looking at my request.

The range is:

65 East Amos 4 to 1.9 East BulgariaSat1

and

0.8 West Thor to 30 West Hispasat30W

and the format of the database should be compatible with V9 Super in order to fix my Positioner.

again thanks a lot for all your help.

Minachvim
Wow, thats 50 sats locations or more. Can you cover all of that?? This is way of a project. A DB backup will need to be make. Then you will need to delete all sats and start from scratch. using the V9super Editor you will need to enter one by one with the proper LNB type for Ku or C band. Once you enter all of them you will need to save as .udf. Load back the empty DB to the V9 super. The sats will be load without locations so you will need to enter into the Menu section and locations from each 1.9 east for Bulgaria , 3.0 east Eutelsat and so on. As you can see it is a huge project. better to do it by your self on a day by day on going project.

Return to “GTMEDIA V9 SERIES”