Problema intensidad de señal.

GTMEDIA V9 super V9Prime

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

Oskar_r

Problema intensidad de señal.

Post by Oskar_r »

Tengo un problema con la instalación del decodificador, hoy me ha llegado el v9 súper, al encenderlo hice una actualización de firmware y posterior reseteo a valores de fábrica.
He seleccionado el satélite Astra 19.2, y la primera vez que he buscado canales, parecía que encontraba algunos pero al final ha fallado y no ha aparecido ningún canal.
He hecho varias buscas después y no sale nada.
El problema es que la intensidad de la señal siempre se queda en 11 y la calidad 10.
No varía de ninguna manera, moviendo la antena o cambiando el Lnb, nada siempre 10.
Si suelto el cable del conector y lo dejo flojo, aparece intensidad de la señal 27 28 o incluso 30, y sigue sin captar nada, pero en el momento que aprieto el conector F, vuelve a bajar a 11 y ahi se queda.

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Re: Problema intensidad de señal.

Post by Feralkiwi »

Do you have the correct LNB and switch setting for you dish?

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

Oskar_r

Post by Oskar_r »

Pienso que si, porque he probado con 2 lnb, uno doble y otro el que venía en el kit de instalación y con ninguno me funciona.
El cable va directo de la antena al deco, no hay derivado res ni repartidores.

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

Use the LNB frequency 9750/10600, the one for universal LNB.

Do a blind scan of the satellite.

The other GT Media units have this, I expect the V9 also, there is a menu option for LNB power "ON" "OFF", check that is on.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

neomax

Post by neomax »

I have the same problem.
I bought two devices one of them 100% working the other has no signal. I've done the tests all but nothing.

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

Do you have any power on the LNB connection?
There should be 13 or 18 volts there.

If you have a tone type satellite finder, connect that so you can see if there is power.

Owen

neomax

Post by neomax »

Hello
Thank You for your fast reply.
Yes there is power on LBN. I don't know if the power is 13 or 18 V. But if not 3what is the solution?
I have a analogic sat finder and it detects power but not how much.
As I sad, I have byued 2 x V9 Pro. They have the same config. One is 100% the other says "NO SIGNAL!" . Never worked.
Thank You

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

neomax wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 9:47 am
Hello
Thank You for your fast reply.
Yes there is power on LBN. I don't know if the power is 13 or 18 V. But if not 3what is the solution?
I have a analogic sat finder and it detects power but not how much.
As I sad, I have byued 2 x V9 Pro. They have the same config. One is 100% the other says "NO SIGNAL!" . Never worked.
Thank You
So this finder shows the LNB power for H or V and 22kHz ON / Off?
If this is all lit then there is power coming out of the unit.

When you test the not working unit, do you plug it into the same cable that the working one works on, or are you trying to use both at once?

Have you tried to USB backup your user file from the working unit and load that into the non working unit?

Owen

Return to “GTMEDIA V9 SERIES”