On Screen program info

GTMEDIA V9 super V9Prime

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

Pfuetze

On Screen program info

Post by Pfuetze »

Someone here who can help?
Since I have bought my V9 I have noticed that the program info on the info screen is missing or only on some channels. For example: If I start with a FTA Channel I can see the actual program and the next one. But both with the same start and end time. If I switch to for example to Sky Germany there is no info at all. If I start with Sky I have the info but not on the FTA Channels. All channels are on Astra 19.2 and I have the newest firmware.

cpr43
网站管理员

Re: On Screen program info

Post by cpr43 »

Pfuetze wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 3:34 pm
Someone here who can help?
Since I have bought my V9 I have noticed that the program info on the info screen is missing or only on some channels. For example: If I start with a FTA Channel I can see the actual program and the next one. But both with the same start and end time. If I switch to for example to Sky Germany there is no info at all. If I start with Sky I have the info but not on the FTA Channels. All channels are on Astra 19.2 and I have the newest firmware.
Verify that you have the date and time set correctly for your area or region

Pfuetze

Post by Pfuetze »

Did that. Date and Time and Region are correct. Is this a common error?

alex.c
网站管理员

Post by alex.c »

Pfuetze wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:26 am
Hi,

Do you mean the EPG(electronic program guide)?

Pfuetze

Post by Pfuetze »

No. I mean the on screen Program info when you switch from one channel to another.

alex.c
网站管理员

Post by alex.c »

Pfuetze wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 12:08 pm
No. I mean the on screen Program info when you switch from one channel to another.
Still don't get your point.
Can you please take a picture or video to show your meaning?

Tasss

Post by Tasss »

alex.c wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 6:52 am
Pfuetze wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:26 am
Hi,

Do you mean the EPG(electronic program guide)?
si se esta refiriendo al epg, hay veces que no lo carga o no lo carga bien, aun con la hora puesta bien.
Un saludo.

Pfuetze

Post by Pfuetze »

alex.c wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 3:00 pm
Pfuetze wrote:
Will do. But it's not difficult. Imagine that you are on a FTA Channel. The Program info is there when you press the info button. Then you go to the next channel and instead for the program info says No Content. If you turn the receiver off and on again the program info is there for that channel. And if you switch back to the first channel it says No Content on the first channel.

Lining
网站管理员

Post by Lining »

Pfuetze wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 8:31 pm
alex.c wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 3:00 pm
Pfuetze wrote:
Will do. But it's not difficult. Imagine that you are on a FTA Channel. The Program info is there when you press the info button. Then you go to the next channel and instead for the program info says No Content. If you turn the receiver off and on again the program info is there for that channel. And if you switch back to the first channel it says No Content on the first channel.
Hello, can you tell me that your channel was searched by yourself? Or the imported channel DB? Are you saying that under the EPG channel, press the next channel, the EPG will not load, and there will be problems? Have you waited, it will take some time to get EPG information, can you tell me the TP of the 19.2E program, let me take a look here
FREESAT brand change GT MEDlA

Pfuetze

Post by Pfuetze »

Yes. It is a imported DB. One I made myself and saved on a USB Stick. And of course you can test it. Try "Das Erste" or "ZDF" and switch over to any Sky Germany Channel. But you have to turn on the Receiver with F ex a FTA Channel. And then try to start with any encrypted channel.

fmzplansi

Post by fmzplansi »

Pfuetze wrote:
Thu Jul 16, 2020 7:50 am
Yes. It is a imported DB. One I made myself and saved on a USB Stick. And of course you can test it. Try "Das Erste" or "ZDF" and switch over to any Sky Germany Channel. But you have to turn on the Receiver with F ex a FTA Channel. And then try to start with any encrypted channel.
Did you solve your problems? I'm trying to add the cccam codes for german sky, too - but i'm on the beginning. just updated firmware, now i have to add cccam and after that searching for channels. maybe you can share yours :)

cpr43
网站管理员

Post by cpr43 »

09/07/2020
Change log:
1. Solve the problem of 58W powervu playback stuck.
2. Support TS recording stream function
GTMedia_V9Super_20200717_V398.zip

viewtopic.php?f=59&t=6522

daem0n

Post by daem0n »

I can confirm that wrong start time (=start time for the previous program) for the next program is still there in fw 397. See picture attached, the duplicated times are marked with blue ovals.
I reported this and other bugs but seem developers are ignoring the issue. This is a lame "pointer copy-paste code" type of the bugs. The region and time zone have nothing to do with it because timestamps SHALL be treated the same way regardless of the time offset/region.
Attachments
Inkedpic1_LI.jpg
Inkedpic1_LI.jpg (2.89 MiB) Viewed 2522 times

Return to “GTMEDIA V9 SERIES”