A new hint i'd love to see on next firmware

GTMEDIA V9 super V9Prime

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

JonMes

A new hint i'd love to see on next firmware

Post by JonMes »

Hello everyone!

As the title of this thread says, I've an hint about a very simple but at the same time very useful "thing" that I'd really love to see on next firmware update. So, i hope it's possible for you guys to do it.

When i'm editing my channels list on the STB, it's very boring to scroll up and down all the channels just to move some to different positions.

for example, I've a channel on the position 200, and i wonna move it to the position 100, it would be much more easier to do that if i could just press the "100" on the STB remote controller and the channel is already on its new position.

I hope i'm making myself very clear about what I'm trying to say.

Please give me some feedback if this is easy or not to implement on a next firmware update.

Thanks and have a nice week-end 8-)

cpr43
网站管理员

Re: A new hint i'd love to see on next firmware

Post by cpr43 »

JonMes wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 10:18 am
Hello everyone!

As the title of this thread says, I've an hint about a very simple but at the same time very useful "thing" that I'd really love to see on next firmware update. So, i hope it's possible for you guys to do it.

When i'm editing my channels list on the STB, it's very boring to scroll up and down all the channels just to move some to different positions.

for example, I've a channel on the position 200, and i wonna move it to the position 100, it would be much more easier to do that if i could just press the "100" on the STB remote controller and the channel is already on its new position.

I hope i'm making myself very clear about what I'm trying to say.

Please give me some feedback if this is easy or not to implement on a next firmware update.

Thanks and have a nice week-end 8-)
Already reported, Thanks

<V9SUPER> <P2><Confirmed> <Move Channels Option> Add option to move multiples channels either by RC or DB Editor. viewtopic.php?f=57&t=19143

Return to “GTMEDIA V9 SERIES”