GTmedia v9 super stopped doing autoroll TP3720 on 58W

GTMEDIA V9 super V9Prime

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

Johnsmith

GTmedia v9 super stopped doing autoroll TP3720 on 58W

Post by Johnsmith »

I just recently buyed a Gtmedia v9 super, factory firmware was not doing anything but freezing, then updated it to latest firmware v398 AND then it was working like a charm....until it stopped autoroll on TP 3720 on 58W , but looking for new firmware, i could find none up to date, and no solution to this problem. I could see some other brands are still working, and basically im dissapointed about this brand. Any one can help?

cpr43
网站管理员

Re: GTmedia v9 super stopped doing autoroll TP3720 on 58W

Post by cpr43 »

Johnsmith wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:41 am
I just recently buyed a Gtmedia v9 super, factory firmware was not doing anything but freezing, then updated it to latest firmware v398 AND then it was working like a charm....until it stopped autoroll on TP 3720 on 58W , but looking for new firmware, i could find none up to date, and no solution to this problem. I could see some other brands are still working, and basically im dissapointed about this brand. Any one can help?
Hello and Welcome

Nice introduction , to bad the end of it change that. The V398 was recently released (Just 2 months ago 07/17). Along with the V9 super there are other models missing the 3720 update. Some were updated and others will follow. No idea why the brought of other brands working and the disappointing that you are. Like said before in your introduction post. Hopefully we will see an updated for the V9super at anytime.

cpr43
网站管理员

Re: GTmedia v9 super stopped doing autoroll TP3720 on 58W

Post by cpr43 »

Update release today. Look in the V9super Download section

Return to “GTMEDIA V9 SERIES”