GTMEDIA V9 SUPER AUDIO PROBLEM

GTMEDIA V9 super V9Prime

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

Olaamapolo

GTMEDIA V9 SUPER AUDIO PROBLEM

Post by Olaamapolo »

I've been trying to connect a 3.5mm jack audio cable from my Sound amplifier to my GTMEDIA V9 Super "av out" port. The sound amplifier gets the sound from the decoder but there is a very annoying electricity sound playing all the time and it almost doesn't let me hear the sound coming from the decoder. I tried to use another 3.5mm jack audio cable but I still have the same problem. Am I using the wrong cable? might it be that my decoder is faulty?

He intentado conectar un cable de audio jack de 3,5 mm desde mi amplificador de sonido al puerto "av out" de mi GTMEDIA V9 Super. El amplificador de sonido recibe el sonido del decodificador, pero hay un sonido eléctrico muy molesto que se reproduce todo el tiempo y casi no me deja escuchar el sonido que proviene del decodificador. Intenté usar otro cable de audio jack de 3,5 mm pero sigo teniendo el mismo problema. ¿Estoy usando el cable incorrecto? ¿Podría ser que mi decodificador esté defectuoso?

STRETCH

Re: GTMEDIA V9 SUPER AUDIO PROBLEM

Post by STRETCH »

The GTMedia receivers use a different jack plug to everyone else, there is a lot written about this subject on the forum, go to the search box.

Den

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

GT Media units need a 17mm long 3.5mm AV cable plug.
The buzz you hear is the from the video connection.
This can also happen if the ground wire is broken on the video plug of your AV cable and some times with one of the grounds on the two audios.

See this post.

Owen

Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

cpr43
网站管理员

Post by cpr43 »

Code: Select all

https://www.ebay.com/itm/GEOSATpro-Micro-HD-Original-RCA-A-V-Cable-FTA-Receiver-3-Ft-BRAND-NEW/362963103045

Return to “GTMEDIA V9 SERIES”