V9super sin señal

GTMEDIA V9 super V9Prime

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

perit09

V9super sin señal

Post by perit09 »

Hola buenas tardes llevo ya dos semanas que mi v9 no funciona bien no coge las frecuencias V y las H si. Pero si le pongo un mi antiguo v8 conetado a la salida a la paravolica y luego a su salida el v9 entonces si que funciona bien. Lo he actualizado, lo he restaurado de fabrica le e hecho todo pero no responde, la antena funciona bien porque con otros decodificados funcionan bien asi que no se que puede pasaler si ha alguien le a ocurrido eso espero que me de una solución muchas gracias 😊

cpr43
网站管理员

Re: V9super sin señal

Post by cpr43 »

Aunque se que lo has hecho trata de hacer factory reset antes y después de re-instalar el firmware. re-instala un archivo mas antiguo primero.
Después de cada factory reset desconecta la unidad de la corriente por algún tiempo

Menu

Installation

Antenna Setup

Polarity- AUTO (check if is on H or V only)

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

perit09 wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:25 pm
Hola buenas tardes llevo ya dos semanas que mi v9 no funciona bien no coge las frecuencias V y las H si. Pero si le pongo un mi antiguo v8 conetado a la salida a la paravolica y luego a su salida el v9 entonces si que funciona bien. Lo he actualizado, lo he restaurado de fabrica le e hecho todo pero no responde, la antena funciona bien porque con otros decodificados funcionan bien asi que no se que puede pasaler si ha alguien le a ocurrido eso espero que me de una solución muchas gracias 😊
Have you done a blind scan?
When you blind scan do you still only get the H channels and no V channels?

Have you got the LNB settings in antenna settings menu set to H only?

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

lurinak75

Post by lurinak75 »

I also have this problem and the box is well configured

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

lurinak75 wrote:
Thu Nov 26, 2020 7:15 am
I also have this problem and the box is well configured
Are you on your own antenna or on a community antenna?
What software evrsion are you using?

Have you done a blind scan?
When you blind scan do you still only get the H channels and no V channels?

Have you got the LNB settings in antenna settings menu set to H only?

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

lurinak75

Post by lurinak75 »

Thank you very much for answering, my antenna is not community and the configuration is as good in the user manual. the software you have is the last one you uploaded. I wanted to take advantage of your kindness to ask you to please review what I have been posting a few days ago, because nobody has given me a solution. the problems that I have encountered is the problem of youtube, xtream and the viewing of downloaded videos in compressed mp4. if it is not annoying make a tutorial at least with youtube and especially with xtream because your partner confuses it with iptv, unless you tell me that the xtream is for cccam issue. thank you very much for your attention.

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

lurinak75 wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 7:59 am
Thank you very much for answering, my antenna is not community and the configuration is as good in the user manual. the software you have is the last one you uploaded. I wanted to take advantage of your kindness to ask you to please review what I have been posting a few days ago, because nobody has given me a solution. the problems that I have encountered is the problem of youtube, xtream and the viewing of downloaded videos in compressed mp4. if it is not annoying make a tutorial at least with youtube and especially with xtream because your partner confuses it with iptv, unless you tell me that the xtream is for cccam issue. thank you very much for your attention.
You joined a discussion regarding satellite signals, but your issue is with internet functions.
I did not know that from your first post here.

GT Media are working on these issues and other will respond to your other posts on that subject.

Owen

lurinak75

Post by lurinak75 »

ok, I have posted these errors because they had never happened to me with this box, it would be more good if they took out a manual on the application of xtream, because in the orange v8 box that I have as a user wrote it works well but in this box it gives

Return to “GTMEDIA V9 SERIES”