xtream account problem

GTMEDIA V9 super V9Prime

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

lurinak75

xtream account problem

Post by lurinak75 »

I edit a problem in the xtream app because I save a 1st account and when I go to change to another I edit the previous one, deleting with the command keys and when I finish editing the new one, I move to xtream and it gives me an invalid account, I go back to move to the xtream account and I get the 1st account next to the 2nd. why does this happen, someone else does.the fail is id http.

ejem:
http:iptv+++++.esiptv.os
port:80
id:njhjhjgjhjh
password:++++++++++++

CAJE
网站管理员

Re: xtream account problem

Post by CAJE »

Because it is not erased correctly, if you do not put it in the factory, but it will not help you because all the Gtmedia models are failing the Xtream, so it is better to Use WebTV until they solve it

lurinak75

Post by lurinak75 »

CAJE wrote:
Mon Dec 14, 2020 1:49 pm
Because it is not erased correctly, if you do not put it in the factory, but it will not help you because all the Gtmedia models are failing the Xtream, so it is better to Use WebTV until they solve it
Hello, thank you very much for answering, I have the orange v8 and this does not happen, it is more they have improved a lot. I do not understand why this box v9 gives many problems when before it was like a shot, what's more, in the xtream issue I would correct the password issue, because every time you put it, what you write does not work. As a forero has written, it would simplify more the menu of v9 super as and would make it more similar to v8 without losing the essence of v9.

Post by 2910 »

lurinak75 wrote:
Tue Dec 15, 2020 5:52 am
CAJE wrote:
Mon Dec 14, 2020 1:49 pm
Hello, thank you very much for answering, I have the orange v8 and this does not happen, it is more they have improved a lot. I do not understand why this box v9 gives many problems when before it was like a shot, what's more, in the xtream issue I would correct the password issue, because every time you put it, what you write does not work. As a forero has written, it would simplify more the menu of v9 super as and would make it more similar to v8 without losing the essence of v9.
I agree with everything that is written here about V9. The last fw only worsen the functionality of this device.

Return to “GTMEDIA V9 SERIES”