new firmeware v9

GTMEDIA V9 super V9Prime

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

lurinak75

new firmeware v9

Post by lurinak75 »

Greetings foreros, I wanted to ask the moderators of this sector for when they plan to release a new firmware for this decoder with the fixes of the bugs that users are reporting and we do not see any solution from any moderator, except for some of at least Orient something because the principal does not answer. because I have the impression that they want to make this box obsolete and only focus on the v8 and especially the v8x. thank you very much for your attention.

CAJE
网站管理员

Re: new firmeware v9

Post by CAJE »

It is the only model that is currently on the market that has not published any Firmware since October with some changes that nobody has seen or noticed in version 400 and to fix a YouTube that never works better not to touch anything since less and less things like Xtream work, Program a visualization the device turns off, the EPG has provider failures, the WebTV does not support video without an extension, the SAT-IP was removed, the FTP update has never worked and when it fails The USB can no longer update it, at least I would appreciate if an FTP connection could be made either by updating or through DLNA which would be very interesting, the recording is the only model that you cannot export the recording linked to the cs protocol. It has the advantage of being the best HD Gtmedia box with the worst firmware and to see the programming it works great.

Return to “GTMEDIA V9 SERIES”