New firmware release date

GTMEDIA V9 super V9Prime

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

suduman

New firmware release date

Post by suduman »

Hello GTMedia team,

We would like to know when can we expect new firmware released fixing the current issues.

Thanks you in advance.

CAJE
网站管理员

Re: New firmware release date

Post by CAJE »

All the problems of the V9 Super have had to be corrected in the V8UHD because it is a copy and paste of the commands, including the translation errors that are the same, from the programming the V8UHD most of the problems are corrected, to see if they apply it inversely to the V9Super, which is copy and paste and it does not matter that the microchip has more instructions, it is about programming well.

suduman

Post by suduman »

CAJE wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 9:24 am
All the problems of the V9 Super have had to be corrected in the V8UHD because it is a copy and paste of the commands, including the translation errors that are the same, from the programming the V8UHD most of the problems are corrected, to see if they apply it inversely to the V9Super, which is copy and paste and it does not matter that the microchip has more instructions, it is about programming well.
I think it is not the same because hardware platforms are different.

CAJE
网站管理员

Post by CAJE »

It is not the same, but all the commands and language errors have been copied, from version 209 the V8UHD began to improve substantially and the V9Super has not been corrected, even the DB User UDF password, WiFi and CCcam are repeated 5 times, this in the V9Super did not happen before changing the protocol menu, the changes they make are to make it look different but they are the same, if it is not an improved clone you will tell me what it is

Post by 2910 »

So finally fix the V9, or stop offering it for sale. The receiver is very unstable at the moment, so I personally don't even use it so as not to do more damage.

Tom.w
网站管理员

Post by Tom.w »

2910 wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 10:03 am
So finally fix the V9, or stop offering it for sale. The receiver is very unstable at the moment, so I personally don't even use it so as not to do more damage.
hello
We will collect the v9 super problem list, and then solve the problem according to the importance of the problem.
So can you list your issues?

CAJE
网站管理员

Post by CAJE »

Tom.w wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 10:38 am
2910 wrote:
hello
We will collect the v9 super problem list, and then solve the problem according to the importance of the problem.
1 - Scrambled recording you can no longer record 2 channels at the same time as in the V398 and it can be viewed
2 - Xtream stopped working on all models and does not recognize URLs that do not have an extension
3 - The EPG of the OSD the second event, the time is wrong
4 - A channel without EPG data is always missing in a TP transponder
5 - You cannot make a list of providers as there are many that do not exist
6 - The Database contains data repeated up to 5 times such as CCcam, Wifi, and repeated channels doing a blind search
7 - The firmware does not recognize capital letters in cfg files on a USB NTFS
8 - Quick access to Youtube causes restart
9 - In DLNA the information of the speed, bit rate (1200kb / s) does not disappear
10 - When programming WATCH a television program, once it is finished it turns off instead of going to the channel that was being watched previously, as old Firnwares did.

With these 10 small errors so obvious, if they were corrected, users would be more than satisfied, the rest of the problems for us are not so high a priority, although they are

Lining
网站管理员

Post by Lining »

CAJE wrote:
Fri Jan 22, 2021 7:48 am
Tom.w wrote:
2910 wrote:
hello
1 - Scrambled recording you can no longer record 2 channels at the same time as in the V398 and it can be viewed
2 - Xtream stopped working on all models and does not recognize URLs that do not have an extension
6 - The Database contains data repeated up to 5 times such as CCcam, Wifi, and repeated channels doing a blind search
9 - In DLNA the information of the speed, bit rate (1200kb / s) does not disappear
10 - When programming WATCH a television program, once it is finished it turns off instead of going to the channel that was being watched previously, as old Firnwares did.

With these 10 small errors so obvious, if they were corrected, users would be more than satisfied, the rest of the problems for us are not so high a priority, although they are
Your firmware is too old, I suggest you update the latest firmware, viewtopic.php?f=59&t=6522
FREESAT brand change GT MEDlA

lurinak75

Post by lurinak75 »

The problems I have is that I still don't get the satellite channels (non-community dish) and that sometimes it restarts only when you put the xtream or web tv. It would also not be bad at all to change the model you have in the xtream for the v8 nova model, so that you do not have to turn back when you put capital letters and that you can see the password when you write it. It would not be bad at all to improve the player of these applications for something more powerful.the version I have is the last

007jb

Post by 007jb »

Con lo buen aparato que es y ya va siendo hora de una actualización.

CAJE
网站管理员

Post by CAJE »

CAJE wrote:
Fri Jan 22, 2021 7:48 am
Tom.w wrote:
2910 wrote:
hello

Change in point 4 Always missing a channel without EPG data in a TP transponder in Astra 19.2E Vertical, in Horizontal all ok

CAJE
网站管理员

Post by CAJE »

The xtream video playback with code H265, in WebTV it cannot be seen because many pixelations appear, it is like an incompatibility, now that I have seen that the iFire Version 515 has solved it

CAJE
网站管理员

Post by CAJE »

In USB NTFS error export
V9Super_presetdb.ddf function
V9Super_userdb.udf does not work

suduman

Post by suduman »

Hi GTMedia team,

When can we expect bug fixed firmware version for V9?

Bronco

Post by Bronco »

Hola a to@s me parece un deco muy bueno voy añadir problema firmware 400

11. Otro problema que tiene y no es cccam por que tengo bastantantes lineas de diferentes servidores. al cambiar de canales muchas veces se queda codificado y hay que esperar un tiempo en abrirse, ocurre en un mismo satelite o cuando cambias a otros satelites tengo disec.

12.Tiene parada de imagen que dura varios segundos visualizando un mismo canal.

ludu

Post by ludu »

When can as expecting bug fixed firmware version for Super V9?

CAJE
网站管理员

Post by CAJE »

Bronco wrote:
Tue Feb 09, 2021 6:30 pm
Hola a to@s me parece un deco muy bueno voy añadir problema firmware 400

11. Otro problema que tiene y no es cccam por que tengo bastantantes lineas de diferentes servidores. al cambiar de canales muchas veces se queda codificado y hay que esperar un tiempo en abrirse, ocurre en un mismo satelite o cuando cambias a otros satelites tengo disec.

12.Tiene parada de imagen que dura varios segundos visualizando un mismo canal.
Si, tarda unos 10 a 15 segundos dependiendo la próxima lectura de la ECM, cuando se cambia no es capaz de actualizarse, con la versión 398 no pasa.

Bronco

Post by Bronco »

Caje he probado el firm y si lo hace tambien en mi caso ademas me hace boot con el diseq al poner un canal de otro satelite.

Haber si sacan el 401 mejorado

CAJE
网站管理员

Post by CAJE »

Boot lo hace con muchas cosas
Como entrando con tecla YouTube, cambiar los parametros en sistema de configuración/nitidez no se puede cambiar los valores una segunda vez, falta depurar los errores como hicieron muy bien en el V8UHD en poco tiempo, mientras tanto procura no modificar los parámetros por defecto porque provocaras más reinicios

suduman

Post by suduman »

Hi GT Media team,

We strongly believe it is right time to release a firmware update to this box because we are living with bugs for 6 months now.

Bronco

Post by Bronco »

Parece que lo tienen abandonado este modelo V9. Tienen que mejorar bastantes cosas, paradas de imagen, al cambiar de canal sale el triangulo,, en epg el siguiente canal la hora que indica esta mal,, youtube no funciona.

Lo bueno es la calidad de imagen, y el tamaño.

suduman

Post by suduman »

Tom.w wrote:
2910 wrote:
hello
Hello Tom.w

When can we expect new firmware release. The current firmware version had lots of bugs and now it is right time to have a new release.

CAJE
网站管理员

Post by CAJE »

It is better not to rush to fix it quickly if not to fix it well, because it will be the last update, you have the proof in the months that have passed since the last publication, the new models have come out leaving the V9Super discontinued, no update will come out like the V8Super with its restarts caused in the Irdeto channels and they have not given a solution.

lurinak75

Post by lurinak75 »

Greetings foreros, since this sector is more dead than dead and we are still without news, I wanted to advise administrators that if they have thought of updating the v9 super it would be good to adapt them to these RTSP, RTP, UDP, HTTP formats. thank you very much for your attention

CAJE
网站管理员

Post by CAJE »

lurinak75 wrote:
Fri Apr 23, 2021 4:54 am
Greetings foreros, since this sector is more dead than dead and we are still without news, I wanted to advise administrators that if they have thought of updating the v9 super it would be good to adapt them to these RTSP, RTP, UDP, HTTP formats. thank you very much for your attention
I do confirm: it's dead and buried. You are asking for impossible. Besides, Gtmedia V9 Super firmware is the worst of all of them. It can't even record properly.

Return to “GTMEDIA V9 SERIES”