Sat2IP Removed After Update

GTMEDIA V9 super V9Prime

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

hajicsay

Sat2IP Removed After Update

Post by hajicsay »

Hi,

How are you all doing today. I recently purchased the GTmedia v9 Super because it has SAT>IP feature which would allow me watch TV on my local network. After updating to the latest firmware i cant find SAT>IP under network settings. Is there anyway i can enable this.

Your help would be much appreciated.

Thank you.

CURRANTE

Re: Sat2IP Removed After Update

Post by CURRANTE »

Hi.
I think it dissapear from firmware because some compatibility problems. Maybe you can try with an older firmware to experience how it works. Perhaps 2.76 firmware.

But my experiencie is that this device works better with the last 4.00 firmware (the cccam feature is more stable)

CAJE
网站管理员

Re: Sat2IP Removed After Update

Post by CAJE »

hajicsay wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 1:19 am
Hi,

How are you all doing today. I recently purchased the GTmedia v9 Super because it has SAT>IP feature which would allow me watch TV on my local network. After updating to the latest firmware i cant find SAT>IP under network settings. Is there anyway i can enable this.

Your help would be much appreciated.

Thank you.
Now it works with Gtshare, but for reasons that are not understood, it is the only receiver that does not have it and with the anticipation that they will never put it, the gtmedia technicians will be able to tell you how the development is going or it is an illusion of the users

Return to “GTMEDIA V9 SERIES”