Canaal Digitaal channels

GTMEDIA V9 super V9Prime

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

sudoma

Canaal Digitaal channels

Post by sudoma »

Hello,

I am new to the v9 super and i have a problem.

If i search for channels on the 23E satelite, it doesnt find various channels like RTL4, RTL5, SBS6, N.Geographic and all other dutch channels are also not found. :shock:

Is there a way to find them on the satelite so i can add my cccam.cfg and watch them?
I dont want to use iptv or so because my internet speed is not capable of playing big streams.

I already added the 023.0E as a satalite and the only channel it found was RTL9. :evil:

On the internet i read that it will never ever find these channels because it doesnt suppost psk8. Is that true?
I hope not, because i realy like the v9super.

Even the dlna function is working like a charm. The only problem i have i that i realy need my dutch channels.

Do i need to upgrade the firmware or???? I never did that but maybe its compatible already but i dont know.
If its supported or we can find CanalDigitaal channels, it would be realy nice while our dsr8121 is defect now so we cant watch tv, and thats a nightmare with kids :lol:
I even tried to add the channels manual but also no luck.

Greets from The Netherlands.

Tom.w
网站管理员

Re: Canaal Digitaal channels

Post by Tom.w »

hello

can you tell me which transport can not be received by hxxps://www.flysat.com/astra3b.php(23.5E)?
the 8psk signal is supported by v9super

sudoma

Re: Canaal Digitaal channels

Post by sudoma »

Hello Tom. Tnxs for your reply.
Tom.w wrote:
Tue May 18, 2021 2:13 am
hello

can you tell me which transport can not be received by hxxps://www.flysat.com/astra3b.php(23.5E)?
the 8psk signal is supported by v9super
Its not needed anymore. Its all working fine, i think its my own fault it didnt work because i didnt set the DiSEqC and 22k :roll:
Sometimes i am so dumb :lol:

I readed almost all topics last night and figured out howto get the M7 group working.
Maybe its posted twice on this forum now but i will try to explain it exactly how i did it to get it working.

First i deleted all stored channels. Then a factory reset to begin from scratch.

1. The first thing i did was connect my receiver to the internet.
Its your own choice to connect the ethernet cable or setup wifi.
(i suppose you already know how to connect to the internet)

2. After we are conected to the internet we want to add the Astra3 (23.5E) satellite.
So we goto menu, Satellite List, and press the red button to add a satellite.
Name it 23.5 or whatever you want, and set the Longtitude to: 023.5 E
Now press the yellow button.
Now the 23.5 is in the satellite list so we can press Exit to save and exit.

3. Now we go to Antenna Setup and enable the DiSEqC1.0
Select Port 1 and set it to Astra 1KR/1L.1M (this is the 19.2E sat)
Select Port 2 and set it to 23.5 (or whatever you named the new satellite we made)
Set 22k to On, and Polarity stays on Auto
We are done here so we press Exit to save and exit this menu.

4. Now we goto Multi Satellite Search, and set FTA only to NO.
Scan Channel to TV + Radio (Or TV if you dont need Radio, and Radio if you dont need TV)
Set Scan Mode to Blind Scan.
Now we can search for channels and it will find RTL4 SBS6, and all other channels for the CanalDigitaal M7 group. Also the German provider SKY is found and here it found around the 1400 channels.
Save and exit now.

Now we have the first part done and proceed to prepare our USB stick to get a cccam.cfg file with a cline in it.
So we take a USB stick and put it into our computer. Be sure that it is formatted to FAT32.

Goto google and search for a cccam provider. If you just want to test without paying for it, you can search on google for: (cccam 24h trail)
I will not give any provider names as it is not allowed for most country's.
Just register at a provider and if all goes well you will get a cline like this:
C: server.ip.com 12000 username password
If you already own a cccam.cfg or a cline, just use that one...

Now that we have our cccam line, we open up the USB stick on our computer and make a new file named cccam.cfg and open it with notepad or your fav editor.

(note, if you cannot change the extention to .cfg you need to do this: Click "organise", and Folder and search options. Now select the tab View.
Here you search for "Hide extentions for known file types" and uncheck it.
Now you will see all extentions behind your files in Windows and can easy change them to what you want.)

Assumed you have your file cccam.cfg open in your editor we add the line the provider gave you.
You need to add the C: server.noip.com 12000 username password line ;-)

Now save the file and exit your editor.
Right click the icon next to your clock, to remove your USB device safely.

Okay, now we have our receiver with all scrambled channels, and we have a FAT32 USB stick with a cccam.cfg file on it.

5. Goto your receiver and put in the USB stick.
Wait until your receiver tells you: USB CONNECTED.

6. Now we go back to the menu and go to the Network settings again.
We press 4 times the 6 on our remote and 2 hidden menu options are showing up. (Softcam Key, and Protocol)
We go to protocol and click Account Import.
This can take a second or two depending on your USB device.

7. If the import was done correctly, now we can see in Server Setting, the same info as on the line you got from your cccam provider.
In this Server Setting menu we need to set Server Actived to: On
Now press Exit again to save settings and exit this menu.
The receiver will ask you to restart the cam. Yes we will do that.

8. I dont know if its needed, but i enabled PLSN, and turn on Skip CW.
To do this we go to the System Setup and there you will find these two settings.
Set PLSN to On
Set Skip CW CheckSum to On
Press exit to save your settings and exit the menu again.

Now we are all setup, and if all did go well we can watch SKY cinema, SBS6, RTL4, NPO1/3 and ect.

Have fun watching scrambled channels.

(one note: many cccam providers share the cline with many users and it can happen that your screen will freeze. Just look for a more stable provider, and repeat the import procedure to add a fresh cline into your receiver.
Also not all providers have ALL the tv channels decoded. Also if that is happening to you, just find a better one, or a provider that suits your needs.)

Now we have verry good working alternative to the shitty Certified Canal Digitaal receivers.

:D ;)

Return to “GTMEDIA V9 SERIES”