V9 Prime not getting all channels that TV's built-in receiver gets

GTMEDIA V9 super V9Prime

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

georgiqg

V9 Prime not getting all channels that TV's built-in receiver gets

Post by georgiqg »

Hello everyone!
I bought recently two receivers: the GTMedia V7 S2X and the GTMedia V9 Prime to see which one I like more. However, I noticed that the V7 doesn't receive all the channels that the V9 receives, which in turn receives less than the receiver that my LG TV has built-in. I am using the same satellite dish, I don't move it or anything, just disconnect the cable. I perform a blind search on all three receivers.
I live in Madrid, Spain and I am talking about Astra 19.2E.

GTMedia V7 S2X: 926 TV channels
GTMedia V9 Prime: 935 TV channels
LG OLED77CX6LA built-in receiver: 1016 TV channels

Besides, my TV gets some channels (although scrambled) that I would like to have on any of my GTMedia, like the Sky Sport channels 1 to 11. The two GTMedia only get Sky Sport 1 and 2 (3 to 11 missing).

Any idea why is that happening? Any way to solve it? I insist, I don't touch the dish, just disconnect the cable, connect it to a different receiver and perform back-to-back blind searches.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

P.S. You can see attached screenshots of the channel lists, ordered alphabetically.
Attachments
V7 S2X channels
V7 S2X channels
Canales GTMedia V7 S2X.png (76.05 KiB) Viewed 747 times
V9 Prime channels
V9 Prime channels
Canales GTMedia V9 Prime.png (100.11 KiB) Viewed 747 times
LG TV built-in receiver channels
LG TV built-in receiver channels
Canales LG TV receptor integrado.png (123.93 KiB) Viewed 747 times

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Re: V9 Prime not getting all channels that TV's built-in receiver gets

Post by Feralkiwi »

Go to the TP menu and "ADD" the TP's that you are missing and then do a "Auto" scan, or a TP scan of those TP's that you are missing.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

georgiqg

Re: V9 Prime not getting all channels that TV's built-in receiver gets

Post by georgiqg »

Hello Owen,

Thank you for your answer. I had already done this. Today I realized that, especially for Sky Sport and Sky Sport Bundesliga channels, some receivers can't find them unless they are broadcasting at the time of scanning. I ran a new scan an hour ago when I knew there were football games and I found them.

Regards

Edit: This means that my problem is solved. Is there a way to "close" this topic?

Return to “GTMEDIA V9 SERIES”