Pantalla azul V9 Super

GTMEDIA V9 super V9Prime

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

juancaroga

Pantalla azul V9 Super

Post by juancaroga »

Hola, llevo varios días con la pantalla azul up9, y me temo que mi decodificador está muerto. He intentado todo lo que he leído en este foro para intentar recuperarlo, pero no me ha funcionado nada. Os estaría muy agradecidos si pudieran ayudarme a resucitarlo. Gracias de antemano

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Re: Pantalla azul V9 Super

Post by Feralkiwi »

There have been a few users with this issue.

First try a forced recovery.
V9Super How to USB forced upgrade 2019.0801.zip

Some boxes loose their serial number and then go to UP9.

The fix for this is to PM Tom.w with your serial number.
He will send you a software with your serial number in it to recover the box.

I will PM him to take note of this post.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

juancaroga

Post by juancaroga »

Ante todo muchas gracias por tu interés mostrado, Feralkiwi. Ya he intentado hacer la recuperación V9 Super Cómo actualizar USB forzado 2019.0801.zip como me has indicado y no me ha funcionado. Haré lo que me indicas en tu respuesta. Le mandaré un PM a Tom.w indicándole mi numero de serie del V9 para ver si puede ayudarme a recuperar la caja. Gracias Feralkiwi.

Tom.w
网站管理员

Post by Tom.w »

about this up9 issue.
If the situation is as follows:
1: The box must be able to perform the forced upgrade operation of the usb
2: After the forced upgrade, it still cannot work correctly, such as entering the factory test mode. At this time, the user needs to provide us with the SN number, and we will re-update the software to solve the problem.

juancaroga

Post by juancaroga »

Gracias por responder Tom.w. Le he enviado un PM con el número de serie de la caja. Espero su respuesta. Estaré atento a ver si conseguimos resucitarlo. Un saludo

juancaroga

Post by juancaroga »

Gracias a Feralkiwi y a Tom.w. Mi V9 super ha vuelto a funcionar. Le envié el número de serie a Tom.w y al volver a conectarlo ha vuelto a funcionar. Muy agradecido al foro.

xxx_migelo

Post by xxx_migelo »

Buenas tardes, tengo el mismo problema que el usuario juancaroga, el decodificador enciende en la pantalla azul de actualizacion de firmware (display deco: UP9), sin embargo al cargar el firmware desde el USB se vuelve a reiniciar como si no hubiese actualizado nada. He enviado mensaje privado a Tom.w como indicabais en este post. Gracias

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

xxx_migelo wrote:
Tue Feb 01, 2022 5:41 pm
Buenas tardes, tengo el mismo problema que el usuario juancaroga, el decodificador enciende en la pantalla azul de actualizacion de firmware (display deco: UP9), sin embargo al cargar el firmware desde el USB se vuelve a reiniciar como si no hubiese actualizado nada. He enviado mensaje privado a Tom.w como indicabais en este post. Gracias
You may need to wait to after Lunar New Year as they will be on holiday.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

CAJE
网站管理员

Post by CAJE »

juancaroga wrote:
Mon Jan 24, 2022 6:29 am
Gracias por responder Tom.w. Le he enviado un PM con el número de serie de la caja. Espero su respuesta. Estaré atento a ver si conseguimos resucitarlo. Un saludo
Si con el firmware especial con el número de serie te funciona, te agradecería que lo dijeras, no creo que ése sea el problema ya que el problema del número de serie son solo para los decos V7 y del V8

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

CAJE wrote:
Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:50 am
Si con el firmware especial con el número de serie te funciona, te agradecería que lo dijeras, no creo que ése sea el problema ya que el problema del número de serie son solo para los decos V7 y del V8
This issue with the serial number being lost by the unit during forced recovery is so far only with the V9 units.

Owen

CAJE
网站管理员

Post by CAJE »

Feralkiwi wrote:
Thu Feb 03, 2022 9:01 pm
CAJE wrote:
Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:50 am
This issue with the serial number being lost by the unit during forced recovery is so far only with the V9 units.

Owen
Now the question arises, if a V9 does not give problems, why do I have to use the V8Nova up to four or more different firmwares in flash.bin format?

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

CAJE wrote:
Thu Feb 10, 2022 9:25 am
Now the question arises, if a V9 does not give problems, why do I have to use the V8Nova up to four or more different firmwares in flash.bin format?
I think what is happening is that a memory bit has died and different software versions are needed for forced recovery until you find one that has that bit used "1" or "0" as it has died into.
After recovery I expect the software marks failed bits and does not use them again.

Owen

CAJE
网站管理员

Post by CAJE »

Feralkiwi wrote:
Thu Feb 10, 2022 10:18 pm
CAJE wrote:
Thu Feb 10, 2022 9:25 am
I think what is happening is that a memory bit has died and different software versions are needed for forced recovery until you find one that has that bit used "1" or "0" as it has died into.
After recovery I expect the software marks failed bits and does not use them again.

Owen
Thanks

Robbie

Post by Robbie »

Hola,
tengo exactamente el mismo problema, pantalla azul, mensaje en display de UP9 y cuando meto el archivo .abs , completa la operacion pero al reiniciarse vuelve a salir la pantalla azul y el mensaje en display UP9.

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

Robbie wrote:
Sat Feb 26, 2022 11:13 pm
Hola,
tengo exactamente el mismo problema, pantalla azul, mensaje en display de UP9 y cuando meto el archivo .abs , completa la operacion pero al reiniciarse vuelve a salir la pantalla azul y el mensaje en display UP9.
Hi

In the UP9 screen do you see your serial number listed with xxxx?
This has happened to a few users.

If this is the problem, send a personal message to Tom.w including that UP9 with xxx serial number is your fault and include the full serial number from the back of your unit.
Tom.w will then send you a software to use in the USB recovery that will restore the serial number in your unit.

Owen

Robbie

Post by Robbie »

Hi Feralkiwi,
in the display it only shows UP9.
The problem is the same as described by other users.
I do the process of burning the flash but when it reboots the box shows the blue screen as if nothing has been changed.

I have sent an MP to Tom so at least I can try this as my last option.
I don´t really now what else I can do !

Thanks for all your help and I´ll keep you informed if I get it fixed with the file of Tom.

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

It should recover with the software from Tom.w.
This is a fault due to the unit losing the serial number and has been fixed for those few users with that fault.

All hope is NOT lost.

Owen

Robbie

Post by Robbie »

Hi All,
I asked Tom.w to send me the firmware but I receive no response. :(
I suppose he is really busy but is anyone able to help me with this apart of him?
I mean if it´s possible to receive the firmware from other colleague?
Thanks in advance and regards

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

I will PM him on this.

Owen

Tom.w
网站管理员

Post by Tom.w »

Please confirm that you can enter the forced upgrade screen. After that, if you upgrade the latest software and it still does not work properly, please feedback the SN number of the box to us. If you cannot see the forced upgrade screen, it means that the box cannot be forced to upgrade. , at this time, you can only upgrade rs232 or contact the seller for maintenance.
Attachments
v9super.png
v9super.png (200.42 KiB) Viewed 2377 times
v9prime.png
v9prime.png (19.31 KiB) Viewed 2377 times

Robbie

Post by Robbie »

Hello Tom,
yes, I confirm that I can enter the forced upgrade screen.
I have already sent you a MP with the SN number of the box some days ago.
Looking forward to your reply.
Thanks in advance and regards.

Morientes

Post by Morientes »

I have the same issue and have also PM Tom W. the SN

Looking forward to resolve it.

Thanks very much for the support

Morientes

Post by Morientes »

Just to clarify, mine is V9 Super and I can enter the forced upgraded screen UP9 and after upgrading the latest firmware (GTMedia_V9Super_MP_20201020_V400 abs extension) it goes to Off

Thanks

Lining
网站管理员

Post by Lining »

Morientes wrote:
Sat Mar 05, 2022 6:22 pm
Just to clarify, mine is V9 Super and I can enter the forced upgraded screen UP9 and after upgrading the latest firmware (GTMedia_V9Super_MP_20201020_V400 abs extension) it goes to Off

Thanks
Friends, do you show UP 9 every time you boot up, even if you force an upgrade, it still shows UP 9, if so, try to flash the serial port to see
viewtopic.php?f=51&t=12658
FREESAT brand change GT MEDlA

Morientes

Post by Morientes »

Lining wrote:
Mon Mar 07, 2022 7:10 am
Morientes wrote:
Sat Mar 05, 2022 6:22 pm

Thanks
Friends, do you show UP 9 every time you boot up, even if you force an upgrade, it still shows UP 9, if so, try to flash the serial port to see
viewtopic.php?f=51&t=12658
Thanks Lining, but is there a step by step info on how to "flash" the serial port? Sorry first time here

Thanks

Return to “GTMEDIA V9 SERIES”