3 V9 Supers with Invalid File Error!

GTMEDIA V9 super V9Prime

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

CaliSat

3 V9 Supers with Invalid File Error!

Post by CaliSat »

Hello and thanks for reading my post. I've got 3 V9 Super's and all have the dreaded "invalid file" error when trying to import ANY file. Nothing "absolutely nothing" can be imported. So, the boxes are a total loss and I'm going to scrap them. I'd like to ask for suggestions as to what I should replace them with. I am Satellite Only, no IPTV, or anything else. Ideally, another model that my V9 softcam file would be compatible with. I have considered these as a replacement:

V9 Prime
V8X
V8 Turbo

Any suggestions that you might have would be appreciated.

iq180
网站管理员

Re: 3 V9 Supers with Invalid File Error!

Post by iq180 »

CaliSat wrote:
Sun Apr 24, 2022 7:07 pm
Hello and thanks for reading my post. I've got 3 V9 Super's and all have the dreaded "invalid file" error when trying to import ANY file. Nothing "absolutely nothing" can be imported. So, the boxes are a total loss and I'm going to scrap them. I'd like to ask for suggestions as to what I should replace them with. I am Satellite Only, no IPTV, or anything else. Ideally, another model that my V9 softcam file would be compatible with. I have considered these as a replacement:

V9 Prime
V8X
V8 Turbo

I think the V8-UHD would be a good receiver for you, that being said, what do you mean invalid file, did you unpack the file and send the file to the root of the USB drive, remember the receiver want load the file from a folder, you must open the folder and send the file back to the USB drive.

CAJE
网站管理员

Re: 3 V9 Supers with Invalid File Error!

Post by CAJE »

CaliSat wrote:
Sun Apr 24, 2022 7:07 pm

V9 Prime
V8X
V8 Turbo

You copy the file or create it wrong, you can't put it in a folder and if you keep doing it like now on any device it will give you an error

Return to “GTMEDIA V9 SERIES”