GT MEDIA V9 SUPER not working - permanent green led lighting

GTMEDIA V9 super V9Prime

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

Simonek0007

GT MEDIA V9 SUPER not working - permanent green led lighting

Post by Simonek0007 »

Hello, I have two gt media v9 super. The green led light is lighting and nothing more. In both devices I am not able to turn on, change any channels or setting since 2 weeks. The tv is not recognised the signal from hdmi as well. Did anyone has similar issue? I could not find any solution yet. I just find some information that similar solution was in v8 but with no solution.

CAJE
网站管理员

Re: GT MEDIA V9 SUPER not working - permanent green led lighting

Post by CAJE »

Discarding the power supply, the most practical is that with an RS232 cable you connect it in TX, RX and GND, you can also use a programmer with clamps

STRETCH

Post by STRETCH »

Have you tried using the search box top right, looking under (Forced Recovery)(V9Super Recovery).
To see what comes up, to help you with this issue.

Den

CAJE
网站管理员

Post by CAJE »

I understand that the display does not light up, if it is not the power supply, it is the firmware that needs to be reprogrammed in the EEPROM

Simonek0007

Post by Simonek0007 »

Thanks for the hint. I change the power supplier to other one and it starts to work. I was unlucky that two power suppliers did not work in the same time.

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

One user some time back noted that the 12v 5.5mm plug on power supply was the large center while the box was the smaller version, so the plug worked better if it was held bent as it entered.
I forget what unit this was, but check yours as a loos plug will drop the power to the box.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

Return to “GTMEDIA V9 SERIES”