V9 Prime remote control not working

GTMEDIA V9 super V9Prime

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

DaniMartos

V9 Prime remote control not working

Post by DaniMartos »

Hello,

The remote control of my GTMedia V9 Prime has stopped working, I don't know if it is related to an update and upload of the channel list that I did recently.

The deco V9 Prime starts up correctly and the channel that is selected is seen but from there I can't do anything because the remote control doesn't do anything (I have tried pressing all the keys and there is no way to do anything).

I have verified that the remote control works by pointing it at the mobile camera and checking that the infrared light turns on.

I have tried to reset the deck by loading the firmware via USB following the usual procedure (format the pendrive in FAT32, copy firmware with a .bin or .abs extension -depending on the model- and boot up by pressing the "menu" or "power" key -depending on the model- of the model-) but it doesn't work.

Has something similar happened to anyone?

Any ideas?

CAJE
网站管理员

Re: V9 Prime remote control not working

Post by CAJE »

It only happens when the batteries are exhausted even if you see the led on a mobile, also when you put an incompatible list, it is not necessary to format the USB you can use NTFS as FAT32 the important thing is that you extract from the PC safely
There is an app in the Store that you can put on the mobile with LED and it has the two versions of controls that work with the two remote controls

Return to “GTMEDIA V9 SERIES”