GtMedia V9 Prime - Forever Asia

GTMEDIA V9 super V9Prime

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

cankapendak

GtMedia V9 Prime - Forever Asia

Post by cankapendak »

I am located in south east asia and i am using gtmedia v9 prime. Does anyone know, if I update my firmware to version AZ_Prime_184, can I enter IKS Forever Asia paid servers? If I could, of course I would have thought of going to IKS forever Asia. I hope a representative from gtmedia v9 prime developer will answer the question. (I saw the AZ_Prime_184 firmware in the "GtMedia V9 Prime - IKS Brazil" subforum).
Last edited by cankapendak on Thu Oct 20, 2022 6:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cpr43
网站管理员

Re: GtMedia V9 Prime - IKS Forever Asia

Post by cpr43 »

cankapendak wrote:
Tue Oct 04, 2022 12:18 pm
I am located in south east asia and i am using gtmedia v9 prime. Does anyone know, if I update my firmware to version AZ_Prime_184, can I enter IKS Forever Asia paid servers? If I could, of course I would have thought of going to IKS forever Asia. I hope a representative from gtmedia v9 prime developer will answer the question. (I saw the AZ_Prime_184 firmware in the "GtMedia V9 Prime - IKS Brazil" subforum).
Nope, the AZ version comes preloaded with a Brasil region server configuration. It is intended mostly for Brasil satellites. Using the regular actual GTMedia firmware will let you use any IKS server via Newcamd, CCCam etc in the CA (6666) area.

cankapendak

Re: GtMedia V9 Prime - IKS Forever Asia

Post by cankapendak »

cpr43 wrote:
Tue Oct 04, 2022 7:29 pm
cankapendak wrote:
Tue Oct 04, 2022 12:18 pm
Nope, the AZ version comes preloaded with a Brasil region server configuration. It is intended mostly for Brasil satellites. Using the regular actual GTMedia firmware will let you use any IKS server via Newcamd, CCCam etc in the CA (6666) area.
Thanks for the very clear answer

Return to “GTMEDIA V9 SERIES”