Mars & PVR

GTMEDIA V9 super V9Prime

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

wlf

Mars & PVR

Post by wlf »

Dear GTMedia support,
with last fw version the PVR function don't work. The device record a file but it is not visible, black screen and no audio.

When do you fix the PVR function?

Thank you, regards.

chrysan

Re: Mars & PVR

Post by chrysan »

As a GTmedia V9 Prime user,I think downgrade is a way to resolve this problem.But use RS232 cable to downgrade burning firmware has risk,you should carefully ready and then operate.The old version firmware just cost 13 seconds on poweron,but the Mars costs 30 seconds.For other shortage,Mars dosen't support SAT2IP function,DLNA function.But,the Mars supports VPN,maybe it's its only longage?

viewtopic.php?f=51&t=28835

wlf

Post by wlf »

Yes Chrysan, I confirm that with old fw version work perfectly. With Mars, also last version 27/03/2023 of fw, work only with FTA channels; with crypted channels don't work, the TS file recorded give me a black screen and no audio when it plays.

Is it possible that GTMedia support fix this bug? It is incredible that old version work perfectly and Mars are bugged and not fixed! :cry:

wlf

Post by wlf »

chrysan wrote:
Tue Mar 28, 2023 10:29 am
As a GTmedia V9 Prime user,I think downgrade is a way to resolve this problem.But use RS232 cable to downgrade burning firmware has risk,you should carefully ready and then operate.
The downgrade with RS232 is not possible, don't work! :oops:

wlf

Post by wlf »

Can anyone confirm that PVR works with V9 Prime with Mars upgrade? :?:

STRETCH

Post by STRETCH »

@wlf
To help with this said issue, you could ask (cpr & owen) to run some tests to confirm what you are saying.
They like others would have copies of software old and new on USB, as backup, also to help in issues like this.
Some times you have to call a spade a spade, to get users speaking to get issues solved.
I do not have this model (V9), plus i have not gone down the iptv route, so unable to help.

Den

cpr43
网站管理员

Post by cpr43 »

wlf wrote:
Fri Jun 16, 2023 12:41 pm
Can anyone confirm that PVR works with V9 Prime with Mars upgrade? :?:
viewtopic.php?f=33&p=135209#p135209

CAJE
网站管理员

Post by CAJE »

wlf wrote:
Mon Mar 27, 2023 1:05 pm
Dear GTMedia support,
with last fw version the PVR function don't work. The device record a file but it is not visible, black screen and no audio.

When do you fix the PVR function?

Thank you, regards.
The recording works, the problem lies in writing the CW provided by the Mars protocol to the TS, other types of protocols work perfectly, we have to wait for R&D to solve the problem

wlf

Post by wlf »

CAJE wrote:
Sat Jul 01, 2023 5:19 am
The recording works, the problem lies in writing the CW provided by the Mars protocol to the TS, other types of protocols work perfectly
Which protocol does works perfectly? :?:
CAJE wrote:
Sat Jul 01, 2023 5:19 am
we have to wait for R&D to solve the problem
The problem has been around since mars was released. :(
How long will we have to wait? :?:

Thank you, regards!

Return to “GTMEDIA V9 SERIES”