Mars firmware autobiss on V9 Prime

GTMEDIA V9 super V9Prime

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

soscaster

Mars firmware autobiss on V9 Prime

Post by soscaster »

Hi! I'm using the V9 Prime with the latest Mars firmware. I'm using AsiaSat5 and The AutoBiss is not functioning at all (even IMG Asia and IMG Asia 2 is not working), while the old UI firmware works fine and fast. I've turned on the BISS Auto Update (which by the default). What can I do now? Thank you.

cpr43
网站管理员

Re: Mars firmware autobiss on V9 Prime

Post by cpr43 »

soscaster wrote:
Sun Apr 09, 2023 1:12 pm
Hi! I'm using the V9 Prime with the latest Mars firmware. I'm using AsiaSat5 and The AutoBiss is not functioning at all (even IMG Asia and IMG Asia 2 is not working), while the old UI firmware works fine and fast. I've turned on the BISS Auto Update (which by the default). What can I do now? Thank you.
Mars auto Biss works with CCcam lines.

soscaster

Post by soscaster »

So now I have to purchase a specific CCcam line or any CCcam line to bring back the Autobiss?
And what happened to the old autobiss system? It's still working on the old UI firmware though...

CAJE
网站管理员

Post by CAJE »

You have to watch that the protocol is compatible with Asia

cpr43
网站管理员

Post by cpr43 »

soscaster wrote:
Mon Apr 10, 2023 9:06 am
So now I have to purchase a specific CCcam line or any CCcam line to bring back the Autobiss?
And what happened to the old autobiss system? It's still working on the old UI firmware though...
Read here by Administrator:

viewtopic.php?f=47&t=28532

soscaster

Post by soscaster »

cpr43 wrote:
Mon Apr 10, 2023 11:21 am
soscaster wrote:
Mon Apr 10, 2023 9:06 am
Read here by Administrator:

viewtopic.php?f=47&t=28532
I've already read it, but the date is from Tue Feb 07, 2023 1:42 pm with no sign of status update. And the latest Mars firmware for V9 Prime is from
"27/03/2023
Change log:
1. Fix autobiss issue;".
I thought you guys did fix it, so I update. After I update, I can't use autoroll. That's definitely not my fault.
The main thing I want to know is how to fix it, and how the devs are gonna face with this issue, because Asiasat 5 CCcam for me is hard to find since I don't know any suppliers, and I don't think there will have CCcam for A5 since it's just BISS. (Quick : Anyone if you do know any suppliers can provide a line, please PM me. Thank you.)

And I'm confusing at this:
"About auto-Powervu&auto-biss:
The ability of mars firmware is stronger than original firmware.
Compared with the original firmware, there is a difference that the autobiss function needs to open a third-party service to work."
-> So WE need to use third-party service or the GTMedia are using a third-party service at the Mars firmware? And if it's us, then why? What did actually happened with the old autoroll system/service?

I'm not that lazy, but Autoroll is almost the key feature right now for a lot of customers, and now it's not functioning like how it was. The old UI firmware is stable and fast, the Mars is more beauty but it's slow and some good things from old firmware is not at this version. So I think the devs should pay attention more about this. I mean we paid not a cheap price for the product, and it's a famous brand so customers like me have the rights to demand a good solution to some errors.
Thank you.

Return to “GTMEDIA V9 SERIES”