Auto roll system

GTMEDIA V9 super V9Prime

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

Zorrin

Auto roll system

Post by Zorrin »

Hi,

Could someone explain to me how the auto roll works?
If I understood correctly this is not an automatic key search.
The keys are retrieved from a GTMEDIA server.

I see that the keys once retrieved are placed in the list of keys by modifying the lines.

GTMEDIA must therefore provide the keys.
But also that there is a line already created to store them?
Does updating the keys create the lines to store them for a new TV channel or bouquet?

For certain channels the receiver indicates that the keys are expired and that the supplier must be contacted.
Does this mean that the lines exist in the demodulator but that GTMEDIA no longer provides the keys?

Is it possible to ask GTMEDIA to add PowerVu keys and the lines that go with them, for example for 4.9°E 12226H?

Last question, is it possible to retrieve the key file by IP or USB from the demodulator and submit a modified or new one?

THANKS

STRETCH

Re: Auto roll system

Post by STRETCH »

Most of the PowerVu keys are built within the software, when they change they do change like (A F N) at 9e.
But the likes of channels that are at 5e, on 12226H, which is the (MTN) group, will not be decoded, for they are coded in (PowerVu +), as yet this has not been decoded, (If it has it has not been made public).
Biss, at one time this did work, as long as you were connected to internet, things have changed since the software went to Mars on some receivers.
Over the years, i have made a softcam of codes for the most channels that i view.

Den

Return to “GTMEDIA V9 SERIES”