Just updated to Mars, and need help.

GTMEDIA V9 super V9Prime

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

Pararegistros_1

Just updated to Mars, and need help.

Post by Pararegistros_1 »

Good morning everyone. I recently bought Prime 9 and last night I updated it to Mars Firmware.

I watched several YT tutorials and it turned to be as updating other receptors (except for the need of the backdoor file in the root and not activating IKS just after updating it). The first problem was to find the two files of the custom firmware, because I had problems to find backdoor file (August 23 .bin was ok; also got the latest from November 23 but can"t update).

As soon as I updated, I saw the MARS screen and proceeded to do the initial channel search and I noticed that there were just British satellites and not the one I required (Astra 19.2 E for my country).

So, I decided to use a custom user channel list and all the channels were there, but with the encryption message so no IKS active. And here I found another problem: I can't perform another channel search manually as it stucks. How can I fix this? (Was there something wrong with the process? It apparently was OK and rebooted in Mars UI).

I contacted Aliexpress retailer and sent me a link to a web to buy keys when you need to renew it but, doesn't it come with one year active key when you BoxID connects for the first time?

Thank you all and I am eager for your answers.

CAJE
网站管理员

Re: Just updated to Mars, and need help.

Post by CAJE »

The Astra 19.2E satellite comes out on Mars, if you had noticed the name is similar to a cropped one

Return to “GTMEDIA V9 SERIES”