all the new model releases from GTMedia team

Moderator: admin

alex.c
网站管理员

Re: 2020 New product GT MEDIA_V8UHD

Post by alex.c »

mtarrio wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 8:02 pm
hola, tengo una pregunta, después de instalarlo y configurado, me pasa que al subir el volumen de la televisión (lg) me cambia de canal, y al bajar el volumen lo mismo, me cambia de canal, pero no sube o baja el volumen. A alguien mas le pasa? hay alguna solución :oops: :oops: ?

hello, I have a question, after installing and configuring it, it happens to me that when I turn up the volume of the television (lg) it changes my channel, and when I lower the volume the same, it changes my channel, but it does not increase or decrease the volume . Someone else happens? Is there any solution?
You mean you pressed the remote control of your LG televison, V8UHD channel was changed, right?

mizyan

Post by mizyan »

How to connect GTshare v3.1 to GTmedia V8UHD ??

alex.c
网站管理员

Post by alex.c »

mizyan wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 12:48 pm
How to connect GTshare v3.1 to GTmedia V8UHD ??
Not supported yet.
Please wait. Thank you.

mizyan

Post by mizyan »

powerVu and ccam,newcam,mgcam Satelitte East Asia ( E ) not work ... thanks

mtarrio

Post by mtarrio »

alex.c wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 12:42 pm
mtarrio wrote:
hola, tengo una pregunta, después de instalarlo y configurado, me pasa que al subir el volumen de la televisión (lg) me cambia de canal, y al bajar el volumen lo mismo, me cambia de canal, pero no sube o baja el volumen. A alguien mas le pasa? hay alguna solución :oops: :oops: ?

hello, I have a question, after installing and configuring it, it happens to me that when I turn up the volume of the television (lg) it changes my channel, and when I lower the volume the same, it changes my channel, but it does not increase or decrease the volume . Someone else happens? Is there any solution?
You mean you pressed the remote control of your LG televison, V8UHD channel was changed, right?
Exactly, and I have or have had many gtmedia (v7s, v7hd, v8 nova and honor and the android gtc) and this has never happened to me.

Lining
网站管理员

Post by Lining »

mtarrio wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 5:47 pm
alex.c wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 12:42 pm
mtarrio wrote:

Exactly, and I have or have had many gtmedia (v7s, v7hd, v8 nova and honor and the android gtc) and this has never happened to me.
Can you tell me the LG remote control model? Have you used the learning key function of V8 UHD? Learned about LG remote control
FREESAT brand change GT MEDlA

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

mtarrio wrote:

Please what remote are you using to change volume on the TV?
The learning buttons on the top of the GT Media remote need to be programed to your TV remote, if that is the one you are using.

I think this is how it is done.
Press the TV Power bottom until it stops blinking and stays steady.
Then press one of the learning buttons, up volume on the GT remote and then on your TV remote with the two facing each other, The power LED will blink to confirm.
Repeat for all buttons in the learn area..

If your TV remote is changing channel on your UHD, then you are stuck with that problem. I do not use the TV remote as I set volume with the GT Media remote.

Owen
Dishes; 5x3m, 2.4m, 2.1m, 1.8m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. Skybox F5, F5s, V6, V8. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder and Finder-Meter. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

algmcri

Post by algmcri »

I am not tuned to any channel in the isbt scan Costa Rica region that isbt compatible

Sat hunter

Post by Sat hunter »

Hi guys

Did V8 UHD support blindscan ?

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

Sat hunter wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 4:26 pm
Hi guys

Did V8 UHD support blindscan ?
Yes there is blind scan in the UHD.
After scans it returns you to the scan menu, not the All channel list like other units, so you can change sat and scan again.
On return from the menus it is in All channel list with the LAST channel scanned.

Owen
Dishes; 5x3m, 2.4m, 2.1m, 1.8m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. Skybox F5, F5s, V6, V8. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder and Finder-Meter. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

Rozi Al Farouq

Post by Rozi Al Farouq »

Lining wrote:
Fri Jun 19, 2020 7:36 am
2020 New product GT MEDIA_V8UHD
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
V8 UHD.jpg

I'am very interisting for Gtmedia Product, but i want scam in gtmedia v8 uhd, v8x, and etc. Scam cline is like cccam, newcamd, mgcamd but scam can use to all satellite and open channel in blue list

CCC

Post by CCC »

Bom dia comprei um mas o CCCam não funciona alguém pode ajudar já coloquei novo Sft e nada satelites tem só 18 coloco novo não consegue procurar tudo está com muitas falhas não desbloqueia imagens no CCCam

alex.c
网站管理员

Post by alex.c »

mtarrio wrote:

We have checked this bug.
Probably it can be fixed, check it when you get the next firmware..
Thank you.

elderdabon

Post by elderdabon »

good day guys I newly bought GTMEDIA V8 H.265 And i already scan the channel but their is a Dollar sign it state that it is Encrypted guys can you help me about my problem im in the Phillipines.

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

elderdabon wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 2:41 pm
good day guys I newly bought GTMEDIA V8 H.265 And i already scan the channel but their is a Dollar sign it state that it is Encrypted guys can you help me about my problem im in the Phillipines.
Please what channel?
Is it intelsat19@166e 4180 H 30000?
The EMM key for these channels is being updated for the UHD.

I will PM you the current key for 4180H30000 166e.

Owen

juniorknot

Post by juniorknot »

Hello When will it be available for sale on the website?

https://www.freesat.cc/products/gtmedia-v8-uhd-dvb-s2-s2x-dvb-t2-dvb-c-atsc-c-isdbt-built-in-wifi-satellite-receiver-4k-tv-box

this link does work

purindu

Post by purindu »

This product is very good. I am very happy.thanks....... :lol:

algmcri

Post by algmcri »

Although the V8uhd indicates that it is ISDB-T, it does not work, it does not receive any channel, they must remove in the specifications that it is ISDBT

InSaNiTy4Ver

Post by InSaNiTy4Ver »

Does it support g share and foreverPRO&SE 124 to 135 apollo5 servers

Tom_jerry
网站管理员

Post by Tom_jerry »

algmcri wrote:
Sun Aug 09, 2020 4:41 am
Although the V8uhd indicates that it is ISDB-T, it does not work, it does not receive any channel, they must remove in the specifications that it is ISDBT
hello,which city?what is the channel list?

InSaNiTy4Ver

Post by InSaNiTy4Ver »

InSaNiTy4Ver wrote:
Sun Aug 09, 2020 3:58 pm
Does it support g share and foreverPRO&SE 124 to 135 apollo5 servers
I mean support Gshare, Funcam and forever apollo servers