production_0.jpg
production_0.jpg (250.42 KiB) Viewed 35140 times
production_1.jpg
production_1.jpg (238.97 KiB) Viewed 35140 times
tips_buy_it.jpg
tips_buy_it.jpg (224 KiB) Viewed 35140 times
production_3.jpg
production_3.jpg (476.99 KiB) Viewed 35140 times
HDTV Mate is a cost-effective USB Tuner Stick with an ATSC3.0/ATSC1.0 digital terrestrial demodulator. QAM-B (Clear QAM) wired signal demodulator.,The stick enables viewing of ATSC3.0/ATSC1.0/ QAM-B (Clear QAM) programs on smart devices when used with supported APP-HDTV Player,,https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... =web_share then view free-to-air or Pay-TV directly on your smart devices without extensive infrastructure changes.
Use HDTV Mate via HDTVPlayer to watch ATSC 1.0 and 3.0 QAM-B(Clear QAM)programs on all your favorite devices.
• Watch Live TV
• Support DRM channels (No CAS)
• Support Electronic Program Guide(EPG)
• support DVR
• Full access to all receivable channels in your local area
• Closed Captioning (CC)
• Fully compatible with ATSC digital TV standard, Clear UHD/HD picture and easy to install and use
• Support android 9.0+ OS of Smart Television, Phone, Tablet, TV Box, PC and Car Computer
• IOS will come soon……
We also welcome everyone to join the facebook product discussion group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/628152942725769
Or send an email to learn more about product information:
Email Address:
support@gtmedia.cc

If you want to be a tester of HDTV Mate, please leave your contact information to support@gtmedia.cc
FREESAT brand change GT MEDlA

Lining
网站管理员

Re: GTMedia HDTV MATE(ATSC3.0)

Post by Lining »

What is ATSC3.0?
ATSC 3.0 is the latest standard for digital terrestrial TV broadcasting in the USA, South Korea, Jamaica and the Republic of Trinidad-Tobago, Mexico, Canada, India, Brazil, etc.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
United States
United States.jpg
United States.jpg (40.4 KiB) Viewed 38717 times
Jamaica
Jamaica.jpg
Jamaica.jpg (21.87 KiB) Viewed 38717 times
South Korea
South Korea.jpg
South Korea.jpg (40.97 KiB) Viewed 38717 times
Trinidad and Tobago(beginning the transition to ATSC 3.0)
Trinidad and Tobago(beginning the transition to ATSC 3.0).jpg
Trinidad and Tobago(beginning the transition to ATSC 3.0).jpg (31.22 KiB) Viewed 38717 times

Lining
网站管理员

Re: GTMedia HDTV MATE(ATSC3.0)

Post by Lining »

Google play: HDTV Player
Google play After clicking to search HDTV Player, click download or click the link below to download

https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... =web_share
HDTV Player.png
HDTV Player.png (507.5 KiB) Viewed 35150 times

braswegt

Re: GTMedia HDTV MATE(ATSC3.0/QAM-B)

Post by braswegt »

I purchased a gtmedia hdtv mate player. It is not decoding the DRM on my channels. How do I install the software to resolve this issue? Thanks Gary Braswell.

jlwyke

Post by jlwyke »

Will not decode DRM encryption at this time. (maybe future option??). I am a user...not affiliated with the manufacturer.

Thiagoros

Post by Thiagoros »

braswegt wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2024 9:46 pm
I purchased a gtmedia hdtv mate player. It is not decoding the DRM on my channels. How do I install the software to resolve this issue? Thanks Gary Braswell.
Hi Gary, for DRM decoding issues on your GTMedia HDTV Mate player, check the manufacturer's website for firmware updates or contact their customer support. They can guide you through the installation process.

jlwyke

Post by jlwyke »

There is NO DRM DECODING with this device, and currently no update or software to enable it.

Ariee32

Post by Ariee32 »

Currently, it does not support the decoding of DRM encryption. I'm a user and not associated with the manufacturer. (Perhaps this could be an option in the future?)

tag875

Post by tag875 »

I understand that you can not watch or record DRM Nextgen programing and for now the unit only works on ANDROID. It would be nice if you made it a functional Windows and Linix device and have to plug an play with JELLYFIN media server. You would more than likely have your largest sales potential. If you could use it with Jellyfin (DVR) tied with a Schedules Direct EPG subscription then it can be used as a gateway devise like the HD HOMERUN 4K Flex but at a much lower cost.

Even an updated device having a ethernet 10/100/1000, and USB 3 (MicroSD is useless for DVR), would be useful as a gateway device and allow to update firmware

polar_12666

Post by polar_12666 »

Will the HDTV Mate work in a GTXCombo? Since the atsc function doesnt work here in the USA, this might be a viable fix.

Return to “GTMEDIA New Product release”