GTShare_V5.1.2.2.210115.APK(15/01/2020)

This area is for some friends to experience new firmware or new features or new product test reports

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

jmvaras
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2020 7:58 pm

Re: Gtshare_v4.1.2.1_200807_release.APK(07/08/2020)

Post by jmvaras »

Tom.w wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 2:06 am
jmvaras wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:29 pm
Tom.w wrote:
Wed Oct 07, 2020 1:31 am
jmvaras wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 12:07 pm
Hi.

Can I access my V8X from a PC in the same network instead of and android device?

Thanks.
do you mean,with pc playing the channlel instead of GTshare ? So you can dump the channellist by usb, then play with pc
I only want to see the channel is playing the V8x. I don''t need change the channel, only se video, as you can see with the app.
I've tried with the IP of the V8x at port 81 (http://192.168.1.7:81), but I can't see anything.
I wish I could do it because in the room where I want to see the V8x I only have a PC.

When I go to port 81, I only gel a web page with a message that sais it is a te
hello
You can dump the m3u channel list in USB dump menu from the V8x.
And load it by VLC(On PC),then you can change the channel and see video like GT_share on your phone.
Perfect. It works.

Thanks.

gtguerreiro
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:27 pm

Re: Gtshare_v4.1.2.1_200807_release.APK(07/08/2020)

Post by gtguerreiro »

jmvaras wrote:
Thu Oct 22, 2020 7:59 pm
Tom.w wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 2:06 am
jmvaras wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:29 pm
Tom.w wrote:
Wed Oct 07, 2020 1:31 am
jmvaras wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 12:07 pm
Hi.

Can I access my V8X from a PC in the same network instead of and android device?

Thanks.
do you mean,with pc playing the channlel instead of GTshare ? So you can dump the channellist by usb, then play with pc
I only want to see the channel is playing the V8x. I don''t need change the channel, only se video, as you can see with the app.
I've tried with the IP of the V8x at port 81 (http://192.168.1.7:81), but I can't see anything.
I wish I could do it because in the room where I want to see the V8x I only have a PC.

When I go to port 81, I only gel a web page with a message that sais it is a te
hello
You can dump the m3u channel list in USB dump menu from the V8x.
And load it by VLC(On PC),then you can change the channel and see video like GT_share on your phone.
i have 2 problems.

gtshare app the video is interlaced.

And when using the "v8x_playlist.m3u" on vlc or kodi.. only get picture. no sound on any channel

latinocolom
Posts: 35
Joined: Wed May 15, 2019 3:04 am

GTShare_V4.1.2.1_201104.APK(04/11/2020)

Post by latinocolom »

La app del 04/11/2020 e intentado instalarla y no ha sido exitosa la instalacion, descargue el archivo .apk directamente del enlace al celular y luego lo descargue en una PC y lo copié al almacenamiento del celular sin tener resultados positivos.
Traté descargarlo de la tienda Android y aún está disponible la versión del 07/08/2020.
Attachments
Screenshot_20201107-205737.png
Screenshot_20201107-205737.png (92.41 KiB) Viewed 5702 times
Screenshot_20201107-205648.png
Screenshot_20201107-205648.png (35.38 KiB) Viewed 5702 times

sickboy
Posts: 149
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:15 am

Re: GTShare_V4.1.2.1_201104.APK(04/11/2020)

Post by sickboy »

Suggestions...

As said before, sort channels by satellite. Takes much too long to scroll through thousands of channels.

Make it able to work with remote control only for Fire tv sticks and boxes, Mi box, Nvidia Shield etc.

sickboy
Posts: 149
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:15 am

Re: GTShare_V4.1.2.1_201104.APK(04/11/2020)

Post by sickboy »

latinocolom wrote:
Sun Nov 08, 2020 2:11 am
La app del 04/11/2020 e intentado instalarla y no ha sido exitosa la instalacion, descargue el archivo .apk directamente del enlace al celular y luego lo descargue en una PC y lo copié al almacenamiento del celular sin tener resultados positivos.
Traté descargarlo de la tienda Android y aún está disponible la versión del 07/08/2020.
Not sure if this is your problem but if you installed the apk and can't find it I noticed it sometimes gets installed to System Apps instead of regular apps. Make sure view system apps is turned on.

Don't know if that's a coding error or done on purpose ?

NiazKatbar
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Aug 28, 2019 7:52 am

Re: GTShare_V4.1.2.1_201104.APK(04/11/2020)

Post by NiazKatbar »

Update it for GTS Box

TibAnd
Posts: 20
Joined: Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:12 pm
Location: Hungary

Re: GTShare_V4.1.2.1_201104.APK(04/11/2020)

Post by TibAnd »

When will GTSHARE support arrive for GTS?
There is a lot of silence about this.
Is there any info aware of this?
Thanks.

thom lungu
Posts: 53
Joined: Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:45 pm
Location: ndola zambia

ABOUT V7S2X

Post by thom lungu »

why v7s2x dont open h265 channels

User avatar
Tom.w
网站管理员
Posts: 767
Joined: Mon Jul 27, 2020 3:58 am

Re: ABOUT V7S2X

Post by Tom.w »

thom lungu wrote:
Tue Dec 15, 2020 10:10 am
why v7s2x dont open h265 channels
hello
v7s2x can not support h265 channels.
If you want to watch h265 channels you can enjoy V7pro,v8x and so on.
If you want to watch 4K channels,you can enjoy our V8uhd.

thom lungu
Posts: 53
Joined: Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:45 pm
Location: ndola zambia

Re: GTShare_V4.1.2.1_201104.APK(04/11/2020)

Post by thom lungu »

thanks sir so it mean its not a multi stream becoz most of the multi stream channels they in h265 i

UserV8pro2
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Dec 20, 2020 6:40 pm

Re: GTShare_V4.1.2.1_201104.APK(04/11/2020)

Post by UserV8pro2 »

Hi,
please add the function "wifi remote control". The infrared remote has very poor quality

UserV8pro2
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Dec 20, 2020 6:40 pm

Re: GTShare_V4.1.2.1_201104.APK(04/11/2020)

Post by UserV8pro2 »

Hi,
please make it compatible with the new Google Chromecast. It would be very useful. :D
Regards .

greek
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Jan 05, 2021 5:24 pm

Re: GTShare_V4.1.2.1_201104.APK(04/11/2020)

Post by greek »

I have a Google TV and when I install the apk it cannot be controlled with the TV's controller.
Could you make this available for Google TV? It already works great in my tablet.
Thank you!

Delirium
Posts: 292
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2019 6:39 am
Location: Italy

Re: GTShare_V5.1.2.2.210115.APK(15/01/2020)

Post by Delirium »

Image

Code: Select all

https://apkpure.com/gtshare/com.winsat.gtshare/versions

luweitest
Posts: 29
Joined: Fri Dec 25, 2020 6:58 am

Re: GTShare_V5.1.2.2.210115.APK(15/01/2020)

Post by luweitest »

Sat2IP is a great innovation that the program render is not limited to TV set. I hope the development would aim to dump TV totally, that is, to do all remote can do at least; but for now, I strongly ask for a shutdown feature: I do not want to go to another room to shut down the box!

luweitest
Posts: 29
Joined: Fri Dec 25, 2020 6:58 am

Re: ABOUT V7S2X

Post by luweitest »

Tom.w wrote:
Tue Dec 15, 2020 10:37 am
thom lungu wrote:
Tue Dec 15, 2020 10:10 am
why v7s2x dont open h265 channels
hello
v7s2x can not support h265 channels.
If you want to watch h265 channels you can enjoy V7pro,v8x and so on.
If you want to watch 4K channels,you can enjoy our V8uhd.
Really? According to https://gtmedia.shop/products/gtmedia-v ... e-receiver , V7 s2x supports same video format as V8x.

User avatar
alex.c
网站管理员
Posts: 1256
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2020 8:01 am

Re: ABOUT V7S2X

Post by alex.c »

luweitest wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:48 pm
Tom.w wrote:
Tue Dec 15, 2020 10:37 am
thom lungu wrote:
Tue Dec 15, 2020 10:10 am
why v7s2x dont open h265 channels
hello
v7s2x can not support h265 channels.
If you want to watch h265 channels you can enjoy V7pro,v8x and so on.
If you want to watch 4K channels,you can enjoy our V8uhd.
Really? According to https://gtmedia.shop/products/gtmedia-v ... e-receiver , V7 s2x supports same video format as V8x.
Why do you think V7s2x supports same video format as V8X?

luweitest
Posts: 29
Joined: Fri Dec 25, 2020 6:58 am

Re: ABOUT V7S2X

Post by luweitest »

alex.c wrote:
Fri Jan 22, 2021 3:07 am
luweitest wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:48 pm
Tom.w wrote:
Tue Dec 15, 2020 10:37 am
thom lungu wrote:
Tue Dec 15, 2020 10:10 am
why v7s2x dont open h265 channels
hello
v7s2x can not support h265 channels.
If you want to watch h265 channels you can enjoy V7pro,v8x and so on.
If you want to watch 4K channels,you can enjoy our V8uhd.
Really? According to https://gtmedia.shop/products/gtmedia-v ... e-receiver , V7 s2x supports same video format as V8x.
Why do you think V7s2x supports same video format as V8X?
In the product page link I gave, next to "Description", in "Hardware and Software" , the video format supported is listed. And V7s2x has the same content as V8X (except for the new line character):
Video Decode:
HEVC main profile@level 4.1 and main10 profile@L4.1, High tier, MPEG-2 MP@ML, H.264 BP, MP&HP@L3/L4.1/L4.2, AVS Jizhun profile and broadcast profile, MPEG-4 SP profile, advanced simple profile@L5, VC1 SP@ML, MP@HL, AP@L0-3, H263 baseline profile, JPEG decoder

User avatar
alex.c
网站管理员
Posts: 1256
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2020 8:01 am

Re: ABOUT V7S2X

Post by alex.c »

luweitest wrote:
Wed Jan 27, 2021 1:35 pm
alex.c wrote:
Fri Jan 22, 2021 3:07 am
luweitest wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:48 pm
Tom.w wrote:
Tue Dec 15, 2020 10:37 am
thom lungu wrote:
Tue Dec 15, 2020 10:10 am
why v7s2x dont open h265 channels
hello
v7s2x can not support h265 channels.
If you want to watch h265 channels you can enjoy V7pro,v8x and so on.
If you want to watch 4K channels,you can enjoy our V8uhd.
Really? According to https://gtmedia.shop/products/gtmedia-v ... e-receiver , V7 s2x supports same video format as V8x.
Why do you think V7s2x supports same video format as V8X?
In the product page link I gave, next to "Description", in "Hardware and Software" , the video format supported is listed. And V7s2x has the same content as V8X (except for the new line character):
Video Decode:
HEVC main profile@level 4.1 and main10 profile@L4.1, High tier, MPEG-2 MP@ML, H.264 BP, MP&HP@L3/L4.1/L4.2, AVS Jizhun profile and broadcast profile, MPEG-4 SP profile, advanced simple profile@L5, VC1 SP@ML, MP@HL, AP@L0-3, H263 baseline profile, JPEG decoder
You are right.
Sorry, that is a mistake.
We will correct it ASAP.

luweitest
Posts: 29
Joined: Fri Dec 25, 2020 6:58 am

Re: ABOUT V7S2X

Post by luweitest »

alex.c wrote:
Thu Jan 28, 2021 6:14 am
luweitest wrote:
Wed Jan 27, 2021 1:35 pm
alex.c wrote:
Fri Jan 22, 2021 3:07 am
luweitest wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:48 pm
Tom.w wrote:
Tue Dec 15, 2020 10:37 am
thom lungu wrote:
Tue Dec 15, 2020 10:10 am
why v7s2x dont open h265 channels
hello
v7s2x can not support h265 channels.
If you want to watch h265 channels you can enjoy V7pro,v8x and so on.
If you want to watch 4K channels,you can enjoy our V8uhd.
Really? According to https://gtmedia.shop/products/gtmedia-v ... e-receiver , V7 s2x supports same video format as V8x.
Why do you think V7s2x supports same video format as V8X?
In the product page link I gave, next to "Description", in "Hardware and Software" , the video format supported is listed. And V7s2x has the same content as V8X (except for the new line character):
Video Decode:
HEVC main profile@level 4.1 and main10 profile@L4.1, High tier, MPEG-2 MP@ML, H.264 BP, MP&HP@L3/L4.1/L4.2, AVS Jizhun profile and broadcast profile, MPEG-4 SP profile, advanced simple profile@L5, VC1 SP@ML, MP@HL, AP@L0-3, H263 baseline profile, JPEG decoder
You are right.
Sorry, that is a mistake.
We will correct it ASAP.
Do you mean the product page of V7s2x is wrong?

pcfalo
Posts: 21
Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2021 4:39 am

Re: ABOUT V7S2X

Post by pcfalo »

alex.c wrote:
Thu Jan 28, 2021 6:14 am
luweitest wrote:
Wed Jan 27, 2021 1:35 pm
alex.c wrote:
Fri Jan 22, 2021 3:07 am
luweitest wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:48 pm
Tom.w wrote:
Tue Dec 15, 2020 10:37 am
thom lungu wrote:
Tue Dec 15, 2020 10:10 am
why v7s2x dont open h265 channels
hello
v7s2x can not support h265 channels.
If you want to watch h265 channels you can enjoy V7pro,v8x and so on.
If you want to watch 4K channels,you can enjoy our V8uhd.
Really? According to https://gtmedia.shop/products/gtmedia-v ... e-receiver , V7 s2x supports same video format as V8x.
Why do you think V7s2x supports same video format as V8X?
In the product page link I gave, next to "Description", in "Hardware and Software" , the video format supported is listed. And V7s2x has the same content as V8X (except for the new line character):
Video Decode:
HEVC main profile@level 4.1 and main10 profile@L4.1, High tier, MPEG-2 MP@ML, H.264 BP, MP&HP@L3/L4.1/L4.2, AVS Jizhun profile and broadcast profile, MPEG-4 SP profile, advanced simple profile@L5, VC1 SP@ML, MP@HL, AP@L0-3, H263 baseline profile, JPEG decoder
You are right.
Sorry, that is a mistake.
We will correct it ASAP.
Entonces el V7 Plus es superior? Según dice en la especificaciones el V7 plus soporta H265. O también está mal? Interesante
Freesat v8 super
GtMedia v8 uhd
GtMedia v7 plus
Azbox premium hd+ (Enigma2)
Az s900
81w 70w 61w 15w

rober-cf
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2021 4:24 pm

Re: GTShare_V5.1.2.2.210115.APK(15/01/2020)

Post by rober-cf »

Hi!
its possible by port forwarding use the app outside of the same network?
IDK if its possible to access by iptv to v8x

thanks a lot

Juankaxxi
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2021 10:00 pm

Re: GTShare_V5.1.2.2.210115.APK(15/01/2020)

Post by Juankaxxi »

Se puede obtener la lista m3u desde una dirección de red al decodificador para que la app iptv pro recargue la lista de canales cada vez que la abra?

Abanqueiro
Posts: 50
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:12 pm

Re: GTShare_V5.1.2.2.210115.APK(15/01/2020)

Post by Abanqueiro »

Juankaxxi wrote:
Sun Mar 28, 2021 5:20 am
Se puede obtener la lista m3u desde una dirección de red al decodificador para que la app iptv pro recargue la lista de canales cada vez que la abra?
Sí. Pero ten en cuenta que en el momento que la IP local del deco cambie dejará de funcionar

Fvall
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Apr 03, 2021 5:01 pm

Re: GTShare_V5.1.2.2.210115.APK(15/01/2020)

Post by Fvall »

Hola amigos, consigo conectar el decodificador a mi móvil, puedo cambiar de canal, pero no consigo ver la omage de en mi móvil. ¿Alguna sugerencia?. Saludos.

Post Reply