GTMEDIA_2020 New Function Discovery Zone Announcement

V8 NOVA / V8 HONOR / V8 PRO2/V8 UHD / V8X

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

Lining
网站管理员

Post by Lining »

-------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------
.Note: Please perform the following steps before experiencing the firmware:
1) Backup channel list (user database + system data).
2) Export softcam.key to USB device
3) Update the firmware to boxed in full code mode
4) Update the channel list, and then import softcam.key
5) APK please backup your account and password
-------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------
Note: Experience the firmware recovery steps:
1) If there is a failure in using the software, it can be solved by USB forced upgrade
2) Please download the official version in the download area and solve it through USB forced upgrade
viewtopic.php?p=58138#p58138
3)APK Please go to Google Market to download the official version and restore
FREESAT brand change GT MEDlA

3F4Z1K0

Re: GTMEDIA_2020 New Function Discovery Zone Announcement

Post by 3F4Z1K0 »

Hi,

in the GTMEDIA_V7Pro_Release_V255_20210126.zip 26/01/2021 change log says:
"2. Support PVR playback fast forward and rewind"
Which keys on the remote control are meant to be used for fast forward and rewind?
does it also applies to multimedia-(movies and music)and youtube videos?

Because I've seen the icons but I couldn't find the keys to use them (the manual don't describe it)

It's a good thing I'd like to use.

Thanks in advance

Tom.w
网站管理员

Post by Tom.w »

3F4Z1K0 wrote:
Wed Mar 03, 2021 1:43 am
Hi,

in the GTMEDIA_V7Pro_Release_V255_20210126.zip 26/01/2021 change log says:
"2. Support PVR playback fast forward and rewind"
Which keys on the remote control are meant to be used for fast forward and rewind?
does it also applies to multimedia-(movies and music)and youtube videos?

Because I've seen the icons but I couldn't find the keys to use them (the manual don't describe it)

It's a good thing I'd like to use.

Thanks in advance
hello
we will check it

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

When in player if you press the OK button the Player info bar will display.
With that displayed you can press left and right arrows to move in the file.
The distance you move is set in menu PVR as jump time.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

3F4Z1K0

Post by 3F4Z1K0 »

Feralkiwi wrote:
Wed Mar 03, 2021 3:23 am

Owen
Tnx owen,
I've tested and works as described in PVR recorded videos (except for the 32x speed), but couldn't find the "menu PVR" for the "jump time". :(
Unfortunately it's not a standard for the music, movies and youtube players, where at most shows a green drop that jumps to an indefinite point (may be the "jump time" setting I clouldn't find) or by pressing the M/P key on the remote during play shows an hour:minute:second to set it and jump.
But, thanks again, very useful. :)

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

3F4Z1K0 wrote:
Wed Mar 03, 2021 1:58 pm
Feralkiwi wrote:
Wed Mar 03, 2021 3:23 am

Owen
Tnx owen,
I've tested and works as described in PVR recorded videos (except for the 32x speed), but couldn't find the "menu PVR" for the "jump time". :(
Unfortunately it's not a standard for the music, movies and youtube players, where at most shows a green drop that jumps to an indefinite point (may be the "jump time" setting I clouldn't find) or by pressing the M/P key on the remote during play shows an hour:minute:second to set it and jump.
But, thanks again, very useful. :)
You are correct, there is no PVR menu on the V7 Pro.
I had thought to look for the options as I can not zoom after pressing pause like I can on other units as I have a USB stick in and it goes to time shift recording, not plain pause.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

VN1600

Re: GTMEDIA_2021 New Function Discovery Zone Announcement: V8 UHD : MULTIROOM

Post by VN1600 »

Hello!
As you can read in my signature I own a V8 UHD and a V8 TURBO, so I yesterday loaded V224 FW version on the V8 UHD and tried to configure it as server (password included in settings, which one? I changed it to my likings anyway). Then left it ON and went in a different zone of the house and settled (or tried to) the V8 TURBO as client, through LAN cable. Could not succeed in view anything on the V8 TURBO! The message on it shows ECM STARTED and data acquired (or something like that), doesn't ask for a password, but nothing happens.
Edit: This happened even after I loaded data in MgCamd in the receiving V8 Turbo, and I have been able to see that the server was running! Key factor was that I had no aerial connected, I was receiving codes to decript .... no signal. So I had another idea, as Your receivers are very capable of data exchange! I could load an M3U channels list and use the V8 UHD list into the V8 Turbo! I have tried, but I have to learn how to rename the M3U file and how to register the "account" in the custom Iptv account in the V8 Turbo.
The instructions found in the forum are of old, different decoders, and I am not so expert!
Can you please help me? Basically I want to receive channels on another big screen with only the terrestrial Tv and V8 Turbo, no Sat, and in the full setup (far from there, but in the same LAN) I will have V8 Uhd with motorized dish.
Regards
Alessandro
Stab HH90 Usals dish 80x75cm, Wavefrontier T90 16Lnb,V8UHD, V8TURBO, X8 Combo

isaacchaaba

Post by isaacchaaba »

Exploring the functions of GTMedia GTC i successifully entered cccam lines but they do not open any of the satellites ive aimed. The cccam came from the manufacturer. What satellites should work with these lines? Iam based Central Africa.

Tom.w
网站管理员

Re: GTMEDIA_2021 New Function Discovery Zone Announcement: V8 UHD : MULTIROOM

Post by Tom.w »

VN1600 wrote:
Thu Mar 04, 2021 8:14 am
Hello!
As you can read in my signature I own a V8 UHD and a V8 TURBO, so I yesterday loaded V224 FW version on the V8 UHD and tried to configure it as server (password included in settings, which one? I changed it to my likings anyway). Then left it ON and went in a different zone of the house and settled (or tried to) the V8 TURBO as client, through LAN cable. Could not succeed in view anything on the V8 TURBO! The message on it shows ECM STARTED and data acquired (or something like that), doesn't ask for a password, but nothing happens.
Edit: This happened even after I loaded data in MgCamd in the receiving V8 Turbo, and I have been able to see that the server was running! Key factor was that I had no aerial connected, I was receiving codes to decript .... no signal. So I had another idea, as Your receivers are very capable of data exchange! I could load an M3U channels list and use the V8 UHD list into the V8 Turbo! I have tried, but I have to learn how to rename the M3U file and how to register the "account" in the custom Iptv account in the V8 Turbo.
The instructions found in the forum are of old, different decoders, and I am not so expert!
Can you please help me? Basically I want to receive channels on another big screen with only the terrestrial Tv and V8 Turbo, no Sat, and in the full setup (far from there, but in the same LAN) I will have V8 Uhd with motorized dish.
Regards
Alessandro
hello

v8uhd multiroom function can share smart card to other gtmedia box;
If cline is used, only the same channel can be played at the same time.
So, which type do you need to share through v8uhd?

VN1600

Post by VN1600 »

Hi Tom, thanks for your reply! I will try to explain shortly: I have motorized antenna in a garage and V8UHD there. I want to share the channel list of the V8UHD into the V8Turbo and have the satellite channels in the house, where I haven't any satellite antenna. House and garage share the same Lan, and a very capable one. So, I do not need multiroom, I need instructions as to modify M3u list from V8UHD to be recognised and stored into V8TURBO!
Thanks for your time
Alessandro
Up Up
Thanks

VN1600

Post by VN1600 »

So, if anyone is replaying, I understand it is not possible to do what I have explained previously!
And I have tried to enter the V8 UHD list into the V8 TURBO, without success. I have followed suggestions from other users here, but no dice!
Will post a screen shot of the V8 TURBO

Return to “GTMEDIA V8 SERIES”