GTMedia D1 Improvements and bug

GTMEDIA D1 /D2 /Z3 /Z3B (DAB+ & FM)

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

martijnsx

GTMedia D1 Improvements and bug

Post by martijnsx »

Hi,

Thank you for fixing the problem (with the latest firmware) that the RDS information scrolled through the channel name!

I have some suggegestions to make this radio a little bit better.

1. If you press the RECORD button the recording does not start. You the have to press the ENTER/MUTE button for the recording to start. This is one extra step that is not needed. Could you make it so that when you press the RECORD button that the radio starts recording?

2. If you press the MENU/INFO button briefly you get channel information like bitrate, stereo/mono, etc. If you long press this button you go to the menu. The button itself has label MENU and above it the tekst INFO. It would be more logic that if you shortly press the button that you go to the menu and if you long press the button that you get the channel info.

3. With the older firmware (4 months back and so) i sometimes noticed that the 3-way switch did not Always react (The RADIO/MUSIC/OFF switch on the side). The radio was busy with something or coupled to the PC by USB and i switched the radio off and it stayed on. There was also a delay when you switch this button. Sometimes it looked like the radio did not react for a couple of second and then it did (switch off if you switched it to off). It may be that this already has been fixed by the latest firmware updates. I am not sure. Radio seems more responsive now.

Thanks,
Martijn

Zordak

Re: GTMedia D1 Improvements and bug

Post by Zordak »

Hallol Martijn

How you managed to upgrade. If you can describe as precisely as possible.

Thanks

Zyklo

Re: GTMedia D1 Improvements and bug

Post by Zyklo »

After I updated last firmware (09/08/2019) there is no RDS name nor text in FM stations... the signal is good, and before this update RDS was ok.

Aby ideas? My region is Spain...

Return to “GTMEDIA DAB AUDIO Series”