WHY CAN'T I POST IN MOST OF THE THREADS/TOPICS

GTMEDIA I-FIRE-IPTV BOX/ I-FIRE2-IPTV BOX

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

jalpango

WHY CAN'T I POST IN MOST OF THE THREADS/TOPICS

Post by jalpango »

Hi All,,, I am a new user to this GTMEdia forum. I am mostly interested in the IPTV related questions. I have read almost 70% of the threads. My question is that I am not able to reply to most of the topics, cant open a new thread etc. eg. I wanted to open a topic in section "“GTmedia GTPlayer (Android APK)” but I was not able to. There is simply no button for me to see to create a new thread/topic. Can anyone answer why is that?

I have questions and concerns that I would like to post in each and every thread and topic and also answer them.

My question regarding gtplayer android apk. I installed it on my tx3 mini and it opened and it crashed. Will try to install it officially from the play store. Then I installed it on Xiaomi android box and was able to install it from the playstore. When I open the app and click on Add to add the Stalker server, I am able to add the server url but I do not see any MAC there. There is no MAC autopopulated and that area is greyed out also so I cant even manually input it myself. Without the MAC I cant activate the Stalker account on this app. Can anyone explain what could be the problem.
I saw on this forum in one of the post that someone had posted the picture of the GTPlayer app. The picture had the Stalker credentials in it and the MAC also but the MAC started with something else but not with 00:1A:79. Stalker servers authorize the MACs starting with 00:1A:79. So why this app started MAC with something else. Hasnt anyone noticed that? or hasnt anyone tried Stalker with this app and see if works fully?

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Re: WHY CAN'T I POST IN MOST OF THE THREADS/TOPICS

Post by Feralkiwi »

I checked your permissions and they seem normal.
All new users have no access to the softcam section, but all other sections are open to you.

If you have any further problem please ask.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

jalpango

Post by jalpango »

Thanks for replying. If the permissions are normal then why cant I post a new thread. If you want I can send the screenshots. Should I ?
I am not talking about softcam section. I am talking about the IPTV threads.

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

I transferer your premissions to me, as I can do as a moderator, and I could see no problem.

When you are in a topic, like this one, only the "Reply" button is there.
To post a new topic, you open the sub forum and then you will see the "New Topic" button.

If this is not the problem, please post a link to the page you can not post on.

Owen.
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

jalpango

Post by jalpango »

Thanks Owen. I have attached 2 screenshots. One is where I dont see an option to start a new thread. Other is where I dont see the option to reply. Now, I have sent the acreenshots from my mobile buy its the same on the desktop also.
Please correct me if I am doing anything and guide me please. Thanks!
Attachments
Screenshot_20190501_020350_com.microsoft.emmx.jpg
Screenshot_20190501_020350_com.microsoft.emmx.jpg (445.98 KiB) Viewed 6555 times
Screenshot_20190501_020235_com.microsoft.emmx.jpg
Screenshot_20190501_020235_com.microsoft.emmx.jpg (725.58 KiB) Viewed 6555 times

jalpango

Post by jalpango »

If I am doing anything wrong let me know how to correct it. Same thing is with the gtmedia ifire section. Thanks!

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

Those are new sections and I see that few users have access.

I do not know why, But you can post in the GTC and other sections.

I will check with the other moderators for answers.

Owen

jalpango

Post by jalpango »

Will wait. I hope I get some attention quick.

Since we wait and since I can not post and since we are in the iFire section,,,, 1. can someone answer the question I have asked about the MAC on the GTPlayer Android App?

2. I was about to order the iFire box. On the product page it says free shipping to US and when we add in the cart it adds $21 shipping fee. Then it adds $3 something for PayPal fee. I mean, so much overcharge and inconsistencies. I wanted to test the box but this extra charges just pi$$ed me off. I mean if its a big order I can understand but charging so much shipping and other charges,, is this a XXXX? How can you even compete. Do they do any research or study or anything like that? When we sell something the customers dont pay the extra CC fee etc, we do. Does anyone even check or study their market or they just copy and paste everything off one template.

3. Then comes the support and trust. I have been trying to contact someone at gtmedia but nothing. I sent the message on Skype first but no reply. Seems like its not even online. Then i tried whatsapp number but seems like whatsapp is not even registered on that number. Then i tried sending the email but no reply. Now again, do they even think or do any game plan. I mean,, seriously... It really takes and wastes a lot of time buying a product from any chinese company in China, then building trust with them, then getting support, having yourself heard as they dont treat you good because you are an outsider. The owner doesnt speak english, builds a product, hires salespeople on comission, poverty hits, salesman does anything cheat lie just to sell, dont care about aftersupport, owner never knows what's really happening s long as the numbers look good, but no repeated customers. This model wont work long now. There are other ways to grow. Its a real pain... Come out of cocoon guys. World has changed. Mingle around. I will give an example. There was a company called LeEco. It came to US with so much of arrogance thinking that they know everything. Their officials from China didnt listen to any officials in US. They said they dont care and they will do everything thier own chinese way coz they know everything and they are the best. There is no way to teach them. In a year they ran out of cash and went bankrupt and left.
No to offend anyone but it was just a story to learn from.

4. There was this box called iBravebox. I liked the box and directly worked with the developer. There were software issues and i asked the developer to fix it and make some changes and he did but it still didnt work with my Stalker server. Nothing wrong with my server. MAG works fine. If that box worked I would have bought in quantity. Anyway, the developer replied that the box works fine with his server so he cares less. Well, I have that box for sale now :)
Moral of this story is that had he cared a bit about fixing the problem rather than neglecting it and brushing it under the carpet, he would have gotten a consistent sales of boxes. But, anyway, maybe he is happy where he is.

Anyways, that was my rant :) Now getting back to business. Can someone please answer those questions. Thanks! :)

jalpango

Post by jalpango »

Still not able to post. Issue remains the same.
THe other issue is that I was hoping someone to answer on the MAC ID issue I talked about but no reply on it either.

I tested GTPlayer App on android box and tried different ways to work with stalker server but it don't work. So, anyone who is looking to buy to work this app or box with Stalker servers then please know that it DONT WORK. Just like the iBravebox story I posted above, if anyone wants to work with me to fix this and make it better you are more than welcome. Otherwise I don't think I can rely on this box until then.

Anyone has any ideas / comments / discussions etc ?

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

I have added you access to the Three forums.

Sorry I did nor do this yesterday, my internet was tripping outy and signing me off every minute.

Let me know if you have any more issues.

Owen

jalpango

Post by jalpango »

Thanks Owen. I will check and get back.

juan_vale
网站管理员

Post by juan_vale »

jalpango wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 8:55 pm
Still not able to post. Issue remains the same.
THe other issue is that I was hoping someone to answer on the MAC ID issue I talked about but no reply on it either.

I tested GTPlayer App on android box and tried different ways to work with stalker server but it don't work. So, anyone who is looking to buy to work this app or box with Stalker servers then please know that it DONT WORK. Just like the iBravebox story I posted above, if anyone wants to work with me to fix this and make it better you are more than welcome. Otherwise I don't think I can rely on this box until then.

Anyone has any ideas / comments / discussions etc ?
I also looked at the GT Player as I have a stalker account and saw straight away there was nowhere to put a MAC so I didn't waste any time on it. There is a way for you to change the MAC of the box, but the box has to be rooted, and we all know we can't root the GTC's
I read your earlier comments, and I must be honest I have never seen free shipping being offered, and the charge I consider to be reasonable as it comes by DHL, The PayPal charge is normally covered by the supplier, but in this case they are passing it on to the customer, but if you look at it as an extended guarantee then it's value for money.... you get a full year to raise a dispute and I have found that is the only way to get some response from the factory. Returning an item under guarantee is almost impossible, the problem is with the China customs... they wont let anything thru. Also the same box that cost $21 to come this way will cost about $80 to go back... just not worth it. ;)
No live links (Rule #18) highlight the URL and use the Code tag option "</>"
V7HD, V8SUPER, V8X, V7PRO, GTC, FORMULER F4(TURBO)

jalpango

Post by jalpango »

Glad somebody tried it and I hope GTMedia devs are reading this.

1. If we talk about MAC then we dont need a place to put MAC manually. Though it would be good. Like xxx boxes, they have MAC engraved on the box. You put that MAC in the activation portal and open an account for the user. If a user can put a MAC manually in any device or app manually then it will be authorization issue for the server and thus for the user. But if GTMedia iFire box can have the option to put a MAC manually then it would be great.
What I didnt understand is that why they didnt made the MAC start with 00:1A:79. Dont they know this. Didnt they do their homework/research etc.
Some time ago I was working with a dev in China that makes boxes. I sent them the portal url and they were shocked to see that the portal url ends with "stalker_portal/c/". They argued with me that its an invalid url. Lolzz. Then I showed them the setup manual for Stalker server on Infomir site. I told them that they are using Xtreme and hijacking urls in Xtream is possible in xml but not in the way that Infomir tells you to setup the server. They kept arguing with me and kept saying me that my server setup is wrong and my urls are invalid etc etc. Then they stopped responding to my messages. I guess there knowledge or working of things is different. They need to better understand the working of Stalker urls etc. Anyway!!!

2. Regarding the shipping... Still $21 is too much. If they dont look for ways to improve their logistics or way of business then they cant expand. Its just the way the business works. If they want to expand or get customers or serve customers in US or Canada then they need to make an alliance here. I am ready for that but fix the boxes first. You cant expect to market something saying it works with Stalker and then it dont and then you charge 21 for the shipping and then for the paypal and when someone receives the box the Stalker dont work. Then we cant return it either. Even if they agree to return it, to return you will have to spend another $21. Just not worth it. They know it would cost a heck lot to return something so tell the customer to return it because he is not going to return it anyway.

3. The other thing is that of the accountability. When we talk to someone in China we talk most of the time to the sales people. We never get to know the manager or owner etc. We spend time to build a relationship with them and its not easy because of language barrrier, time difference, different ways of understanding things, different habits, different work ethics etc. Then after sometime the salesperson leaves the company and then we have to work with another person and whole nine yards story again. We have no way of knowing the supervisor, manager owner etc. So there is no way of knowing who to escalate the issues or concerns when they arise. We are always at the mercy of sales people. I once had such situation and I called the company directly to verify some things. Guess what,,, the whole phone IVR menu was in Chinese. I has no way to know what button to press to talk to someone. Dont they know that they should have some options in english also. Anyway, I pressed 0 and it luckily worked and some woman picked up. I started talking in english and she in chinese. She then put me on hold, i assume to get someone to speak in english, and then she hung up. Here, I was lost again :)

4. If some box that costs $21 and by the time it reaches here costs 70-80 and dont even work then whats the point.

Again, if anyone from GTMedia wants to work to fix the Stalker issue let me know. Lets fix it.
And by the way,, your G3 is very very expensive also. $68(+shipping+paypal) for a box and specs pretty much same as xxxxxx,,,,,,, not good...

Anyway!!!

hamada

Post by hamada »

J'ai le même problème dans Stalker, je ne peux pas changer de mac sur le récepteur
On suppose que lors de la visualisation des informations des appareils, ils savent que cette application ne fonctionne pas avec le récepteur, et ce n'est pas normal, et je regrette d'avoir acheté ce produit :oops:

hamada

Post by hamada »

Tom.w
网站管理员

Post by Tom.w »

jalpango wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 3:11 am

1. If we talk about MAC then we dont need a place to put MAC manually. Though it would be good. Like xxx boxes, they have MAC engraved on the box. You put that MAC in the activation portal and open an account for the user. If a user can put a MAC manually in any device or app manually then it will be authorization issue for the server and thus for the user. But if GTMedia iFire box can have the option to put a MAC manually then it would be great.
What I didnt understand is that why they didnt made the MAC start with 00:1A:79. Dont they know this. Didnt they do their homework/research etc.
Some time ago I was working with a dev in China that makes boxes. I sent them the portal url and they were shocked to see that the portal url ends with "stalker_portal/c/". They argued with me that its an invalid url. Lolzz. Then I showed them the setup manual for Stalker server on Infomir site. I told them that they are using Xtreme and hijacking urls in Xtream is possible in xml but not in the way that Infomir tells you to setup the server. They kept arguing with me and kept saying me that my server setup is wrong and my urls are invalid etc etc. Then they stopped responding to my messages. I guess there knowledge or working of things is different. They need to better understand the working of Stalker urls etc. Anyway!!!

2. Regarding the shipping... Still $21 is too much. If they dont look for ways to improve their logistics or way of business then they cant expand. Its just the way the business works. If they want to expand or get customers or serve customers in US or Canada then they need to make an alliance here. I am ready for that but fix the boxes first. You cant expect to market something saying it works with Stalker and then it dont and then you charge 21 for the shipping and then for the paypal and when someone receives the box the Stalker dont work. Then we cant return it either. Even if they agree to return it, to return you will have to spend another $21. Just not worth it. They know it would cost a heck lot to return something so tell the customer to return it because he is not going to return it anyway.

3. The other thing is that of the accountability. When we talk to someone in China we talk most of the time to the sales people. We never get to know the manager or owner etc. We spend time to build a relationship with them and its not easy because of language barrrier, time difference, different ways of understanding things, different habits, different work ethics etc. Then after sometime the salesperson leaves the company and then we have to work with another person and whole nine yards story again. We have no way of knowing the supervisor, manager owner etc. So there is no way of knowing who to escalate the issues or concerns when they arise. We are always at the mercy of sales people. I once had such situation and I called the company directly to verify some things. Guess what,,, the whole phone IVR menu was in Chinese. I has no way to know what button to press to talk to someone. Dont they know that they should have some options in english also. Anyway, I pressed 0 and it luckily worked and some woman picked up. I started talking in english and she in chinese. She then put me on hold, i assume to get someone to speak in english, and then she hung up. Here, I was lost again :)

4. If some box that costs $21 and by the time it reaches here costs 70-80 and dont even work then whats the point.

Again, if anyone from GTMedia wants to work to fix the Stalker issue let me know. Lets fix it.
And by the way,, your G3 is very very expensive also. $68(+shipping+paypal) for a box and specs pretty much same as xxxxxx,,,,,,, not good...

Anyway!!!
Thank you so much for your feedback and suggestions.
about the issues, we will contact you.
By the way,you can also send the mail to our technical support email support@gtmedia.cc

pufa

Post by pufa »

jalpango wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 3:11 am

Anyway!!!
Hello, I don't know if I will help but my iptv operator also ends its url stalker@portal.xxx/c/. I entered the url stalker@portal.xxx in my box and the LIVE worked correctly, the problem with the EPG was wrong. Unfortunately, VOD does not work properly, not to mention the problems with changing the subtitle language or audio. It was necessary to reset the MAC address of the operator.

Return to “GTMEDIA I-FIRE SERIES”