Login Server Error [-1]

GTMEDIA I-FIRE-IPTV BOX/ I-FIRE2-IPTV BOX

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

bgserrano

Login Server Error [-1]

Post by bgserrano »

Hi Friends,

Since some days now i'm trying to add my Stalker portal into this boxes (have 2 here), but unfortunately the box says everytime --> Login Server Error [-1]

What does this means? On all xxx it just works fine. I have own servers and tryed with Xtream 1.0.60, NicePanel with Stalker API and also the Original one i configured from infomir STALKER Portal and Ministra Portal. Nothing seems to work on this box. Only the error "Login Server Error [-1]" when i click update. What does this error means --> "-1". I mean, all credentials are fine and the MAC Adress is also added to the mainserver, but it just does not works with the IFIRE boxes.

Btw... i already upgraded the firmware to the newest one... because youtube also does not seems to work. The ping function of the box to baidu works great :)

Thanks in advance for all asistance and help.

gcstano

Re: Login Server Error [-1]

Post by gcstano »

are you writing the stalker code ( protocol) via txt file or directly to rhe receiver via remote? for me importing text file sometimes make wrong import with a lot of funny codes, try to check first if is ok via remote.

bgserrano

Post by bgserrano »

gcstano wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 3:57 pm
are you writing the stalker code ( protocol) via txt file or directly to rhe receiver via remote? for me importing text file sometimes make wrong import with a lot of funny codes, try to check first if is ok via remote.
Thanks for your reply. Nope. Nothing works. Import, it imports correctly but on the first run/try it shows the error. It seems thats these boxes only work with a specific provider or only with Xtream version 2+. All other stuff is incompatible. Also if you add it directly PORTAL or XTREAM, eveyrtime the same error [-1]. No clue what this error means and it looks like that also the FREESAT support doesn't matter about that because they only want to sell everytime the newest box versions. :cry:

donaldr

Post by donaldr »

I have same case , hope developer can make compatible with XtreamCodes version 1.XX and can be compatible to with ministar stalkel portal the new one... i buy 10 box but not use right now

jalpango

Post by jalpango »

You guys are not the only ones. I was about to invest heavy in these boxes and buy in bulk because they are advertising that it works with stalker but it dont. I have stopped for buying these boxes now. If Stalker Ministra works I will be the first one to buy these boxes in bulk.

bgserrano

Post by bgserrano »

jalpango wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 11:21 pm
You guys are not the only ones. I was about to invest heavy in these boxes and buy in bulk because they are advertising that it works with stalker but it dont. I have stopped for buying these boxes now. If Stalker Ministra works I will be the first one to buy these boxes in bulk.
Yeah, do not buy it, i sold 8 of them and they returned all back from the customers. You will loose money my friend. Now i have all 10 of this boxes i purchased here in store and have no clue what to do with them other than trash it. One of them btw.. only shows the bootlogo and after that it gets all black. Just frustrating.

dalton17

Post by dalton17 »

Puede ser que ese error sea porque el servidor es demasiado grande para la memoria del i-fire?

Return to “GTMEDIA I-FIRE SERIES”