IFIRE BLACK SCREEN

GTMEDIA I-FIRE-IPTV BOX/ I-FIRE2-IPTV BOX

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

bgserrano

IFIRE BLACK SCREEN

Post by bgserrano »

Does also exist a GT MEDIA support here? I mean real support or only user feedbacks?

Ok, i try again.

What can i do if after GT MEDIA LOGO boot you have a blackscreen?

Any suggestions or should i only send to trash all these Banned Word IFIRES boxes and their support?

Thanks

cpr43
网站管理员

Re: IFIRE BLACK SCREEN

Post by cpr43 »

bgserrano wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:14 am
Does also exist a GT MEDIA support here? I mean real support or only user feedbacks?

Ok, i try again.

Any suggestions or should i only send to trash all these xxxxx IFIRES boxes and their support?

Thanks
Hello and Welcome

Using such introduction will not help. No video could be that your TV is not receiving the right format PAL/ NTSC. Try changing the box to another TV or another HDMI cable, Later change the AV settings in the menu area

mfdigital

Post by mfdigital »

IT does sound like the video setting on the tv cant take 1080 HD so what i woulkd do there is setup the box on a dfifferent tv and lower the video settings to 720 or lower , then save it and resart the box on the tv it wouldnt work on and you should get a picture

bgserrano

Post by bgserrano »

cpr43 wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:37 pm
bgserrano wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:14 am

Ok, i try again.

Any suggestions or should i only send to trash all these xxxxx IFIRES boxes and their support?

Thanks
Hello and Welcome

Using such introduction will not help. No video could be that your TV is not receiving the right format PAL/ NTSC. Try changing the box to another TV or another HDMI cable, Later change the AV settings in the menu area
Oh... support is alive? Sir, first, respond to my first report here @ --> viewtopic.php?f=68&t=13220 that would help! Second, i have 10 of your boxes here that i have no clue what to do other than trash it because of your responses and because of your false information about compatibility with Xtream & Stalker. Third, i have a physical store and sell that stuff. So, do not come to me with 0800 responses with no sense because i have 7x 4K TV's here that can get more resolution than your device. GIVE ME A PROFESSIONAL ANSWER and tell me how can i flash this particular device in order to fix it. Thanks.

bgserrano

Post by bgserrano »

mfdigital wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 9:03 pm
IT does sound like the video setting on the tv cant take 1080 HD so what i woulkd do there is setup the box on a dfifferent tv and lower the video settings to 720 or lower , then save it and resart the box on the tv it wouldnt work on and you should get a picture
I tryed @ different TV's (btw.. they are 4K), with different HDMI cables. On this particular box it is the same = Only bootlogo shows up and after that, black screen. Instructions on how to flash that device via/by PC/usb would help as i think it is a problem with the firmware. Thanks for your response.

LindaValdez

Post by LindaValdez »

Which HDMI cable do you have? Have you tried other types? You can check the parameter of your FIRES boxes. Especially the resolution.

winet1978

Post by winet1978 »

Unfortunately they did that box bomb, and who bought it got hurt. HOW THEY SAY CHEAP GOES OUT.
GTMEDIA V9 PRIME/ IPTV RED PLAY

javicm

Post by javicm »

Me too logo and black screen. Solution?

argee

Post by argee »

I got my ifire today, tried to search for channels and the box crashed. nothing responded so i turned off the power and did a restart. Now only a bootlogo appears and then the screen turns black... I have no problems with the TV which is full HD, the HDMI and network cable are OK, even the power is working. Can support give me the way to unbrick my Ifire?

javicm

Post by javicm »

dont support :( :( :(

argee

Post by argee »

I noticed a rs232 port on the pcb, I saw software for some satellite receivers using this port to unbrick them... I didn't find any software yet for this device. And support of GTMedia seems to be fired :)

javicm

Post by javicm »

Mi ifire is ok now:
1: use "minitool partition wizard" to flash usb in FAT32 and partition 4 or less GB
2: downloand last firmware and rename to flash.bin
3: put usb in, connect dc and press botton menu to flash form usb
4: wait and upgrade ok

argee

Post by argee »

It started to work again with an old 2 GB USB stick and your instructions. Thanx a lot. Regards, Robert from the Netherlands.

heroesxxx

Post by heroesxxx »

javicm wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 10:25 am
Mi ifire is ok now:
1: use "minitool partition wizard" to flash usb in FAT32 and partition 4 or less GB
2: downloand last firmware and rename to flash.bin
3: put usb in, connect dc and press botton menu to flash form usb
4: wait and upgrade ok
porfavor lo e intentado y no me sale, he formateado usb a fat32.

el paso 1 use "minitool partition wizard" to flash usb in FAT32 and partition 4 or less GB ( no llego a entender que hay que hacer)

gracias

javicm

Post by javicm »

O usas un pen de menos de 8gb o le haces una participación al pen para que sea menor de 8 (es decir 4gb o menos) es la única forma que encontré para que le reconociera el pen drivevy poder reinstalar.

javicm

Post by javicm »

Te ha funcionado??

Mike1111m

Post by Mike1111m »

Worked with 32gb USB just rename it flash.bin and push
Menu on remote when plugging it in

Return to “GTMEDIA I-FIRE SERIES”