gtmedia ifire help

GTMEDIA I-FIRE-IPTV BOX/ I-FIRE2-IPTV BOX

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

markwalden

gtmedia ifire help

Post by markwalden »

I bought a GTMedia ifire box with high hopes but struggling to get it to work, its virtually unusable, I wonder if there are any plans to update the firmware to make it better, I believe with a few tweaks this box would be very popular.
I entered the details of my iptv on all three formats and only one works but its not possible to use it due to the amount of channels to browse through.

Portal - Does not work with my details, changed mac address on my service panel and entered details correctly on box, nothing works. MAC looks like its in wrong format and needs to be editable like STBEMU.

XTREAM - Entered details correctly and gets to 98% load and crashes box

M3U - only one that works, alas with nearly 3000 channels all in one group it could take 30 mins to scroll through them all so not much use!

Are there any plans to fix these issues?

verduguin

Re: gtmedia ifire help

Post by verduguin »

algo estas haciendo mal,yo tengo varias y me funcionan bien.
Si no carga en xtream cargan como Url

Lining
网站管理员

Re: gtmedia ifire help

Post by Lining »

markwalden wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:02 pm
I bought a GTMedia ifire box with high hopes but struggling to get it to work, its virtually unusable, I wonder if there are any plans to update the firmware to make it better, I believe with a few tweaks this box would be very popular.
I entered the details of my iptv on all three formats and only one works but its not possible to use it due to the amount of channels to browse through.

Portal - Does not work with my details, changed mac address on my service panel and entered details correctly on box, nothing works. MAC looks like its in wrong format and needs to be editable like STBEMU.

XTREAM - Entered details correctly and gets to 98% load and crashes box

M3U - only one that works, alas with nearly 3000 channels all in one group it could take 30 mins to scroll through them all so not much use!

Are there any plans to fix these issues?

Hello, please provide us with your account private message, and we will see if the format is OK.
FREESAT brand change GT MEDlA

Return to “GTMEDIA I-FIRE SERIES”