GTMEDIA_IFIRE Series Bug Tracking System

GTMEDIA I-FIRE-IPTV BOX/ I-FIRE2-IPTV BOX

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

Lining
网站管理员

GTMEDIA_IFIRE Series Bug Tracking System

Post by Lining »

Please moderator edit this post to collect the issues
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
template:
<Unit><Priority> <Status> <Name> <Description>
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
<IFIRE> <P1> <New> <With GMT time set to "OFF" the unit returns user set time to GMT.>viewtopic.php?f=68&t=19164&p=93192&hili ... ing#p93192: Feralkiwi
FREESAT brand change GT MEDlA

Jamal

Re: GTMEDIA_IFIRE Model No N52lTVB-EU

Post by Jamal »

Hola necesito la cuenta de este modelo por favor me puedes ayudar

pufa

Re: GTMEDIA_IFIRE Series Bug Tracking System

Post by pufa »

Hello, I found two bugs in the software 1. sometimes the buffering icon does not disappear.
2. I set the time manually from 08:46 to 09:46 after switching the channel the time is reset to 08:46 again. I am attaching a link to the video showing the problem

https://photos.app.goo.gl/9xLY1WcqxkpvR9PMA

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

pufa wrote:
Wed Feb 10, 2021 9:04 am
Hello, I found two bugs in the software 1. sometimes the buffering icon does not disappear.
2. I set the time manually from 08:46 to 09:46 after switching the channel the time is reset to 08:46 again. I am attaching a link to the video showing the problem

I do not have a ifire unit, but most GT Media units have an option in time settings to disable GMT time from the satellites.

Note that many satellite TP's have incorrect time. Setting a record timer and then going to a "Future" time tagged TP will remove your record setting.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

pufa

Post by pufa »

Feralkiwi wrote:
Wed Feb 10, 2021 8:11 pm
pufa wrote:
Wed Feb 10, 2021 9:04 am

I do not have a ifire unit, but most GT Media units have an option in time settings to disable GMT time from the satellites.

Note that many satellite TP's have incorrect time. Setting a record timer and then going to a "Future" time tagged TP will remove your record setting.

Owen
I turn off GMT, set the time manually, but it sets itself to GMT, despite the fact that it is turned off, you can see it in my video

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

pufa wrote:
Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:15 am
I turn off GMT, set the time manually, but it sets itself to GMT, despite the fact that it is turned off, you can see it in my video

Yes I see.
That does look to be a software problem.

Software issue reported:
With GMT time set to "OFF" the unit returns user set time to GMT.

Owen

GT Media are away for their new year break.

They will see this when they return.

You should be able to get the time you require with the GMT on.
Just watch for those TP's that have incorrect time if you are setting recording times.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

pufa

Post by pufa »

When choosing GMT time, I have incorrect EPG, changing zone does not solve the problem. The EPG is still wrong as setting the time manually. The EPG is correct, but the clock is changing itself and that is the problem.

pufa

Post by pufa »

Hello, is there a chance to improve the time setting error?

pufa

Post by pufa »

Feralkiwi wrote:
Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:48 pm
pufa wrote:
Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:15 am

Yes I see.
That does look to be a software problem.

Software issue reported:
With GMT time set to "OFF" the unit returns user set time to GMT.

Owen

GT Media are away for their new year break.

They will see this when they return.

You should be able to get the time you require with the GMT on.
Just watch for those TP's that have incorrect time if you are setting recording times.

Owen
Hello, is there a chance to improve the time setting error?

Damaso13

Post by Damaso13 »

"Login Server Error" with Xtream. Several ifire-2 throw this error when you use xtream. Please check it.

bichocop

Post by bichocop »

Te he mandado la posible solución por MP ,

360Rass

Post by 360Rass »

I Update the new version of the software on IFIRE 2. After playing a channel the audio stop

Return to “GTMEDIA I-FIRE SERIES”