ifire enciende pero no se ve en la tv

GTMEDIA I-FIRE-IPTV BOX/ I-FIRE2-IPTV BOX

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

miguelalegria

ifire enciende pero no se ve en la tv

Post by miguelalegria »

Hola gracias de antemano.
He instalado varios de estos aparatos y me funcionan sin problema, pero uno en concreto la semana pasada se me ha quedado bloqueado.
El aparato esta con luz azul pero la tv no lo reconoce ni por hdmi ni por av, he probado con varios cables y en distintas tv y nada, se le ocurre a alguien algo?

David61622

Re: ifire enciende pero no se ve en la tv

Post by David61622 »

Hola, ¿probaste a cambiar el cable de red?
¿Probaste a cambiar el HDMI?
Saludos.

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

miguelalegria wrote:
Tue Aug 25, 2020 10:40 am
Hola gracias de antemano.
He instalado varios de estos aparatos y me funcionan sin problema, pero uno en concreto la semana pasada se me ha quedado bloqueado.
El aparato esta con luz azul pero la tv no lo reconoce ni por hdmi ni por av, he probado con varios cables y en distintas tv y nada, se le ocurre a alguien algo?
Try a flash.bin recovery if the unit does not show anything on the display, just the blue light.

The other GT Media unit have a green button option to change from PAL to NTSC TV format.
Added fast key to switch video output mode or format.
we try to support some old TV or some signal mode TV
Press menu key to main menu.(Panel show "----")
press Green key to switch NTSC/PAL, the panel will show "PAL " or "NTSC"
Press Stop key to switch the video format
PAL mode : the panel will show "576I" -- "576P" -- "720P"(50HZ) --"1080I"(50HZ) --"1080P"(50HZ)
NTSC mode : the panel will show "480I" -- "480P" -- "720P"(60HZ) --"1080I"(60HZ) --"1080P"(60HZ)
lash.bin recovery is done like this.

Place a copy of the unpacked software (the .bin file) on a USB stick and rename it "flash.bin"
With the USB in the unit, power on while repeat pressing "Menu" on the remote.
The unit should reload the software.

Also other users say that you must use a USB stick, not a card holder etc and that stick must be 32Gb or under.
Use the rear USB port on units that have two ports.

I have had units that will not recover.
Try using the same software as was in the unit when it crashed, not the new update software.
You must use the correct software, ie that for the V7HD for the V7HD etc, not software for any other freesat units.

Try even older software as the file for flash.bin.

Look at the LED in the USB stick. When the TV shows the message "USB Upgrade, do not turn off" you should see the LED on the USB flash as the file is loaded.
The USB LED should also flash a few times as the unit first powers on and looks at it.
Also users have said to use the rear USB port for this on V8 units.

Good luck

New information: Users are reporting that naming the file "Flash.bin" with a capital has worked where "flash.bin" has not.
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

Rullemt

Post by Rullemt »

hola tengo un gt-media i-fire y estaba viendo la tele y de repente se fue la señal el aparato estaba encendido pero no daba señal y no me dejaba usar el mando para apagar ni acceder a nada lo desenchufaba y volvia enchufar salia el logo y el texto gt-media y luego seguia sin señal
¿alguien podria ayudarme?

Fabregas73

Post by Fabregas73 »

Hola a mí me pasa lo mismo.
Alguien me puede ayudar.
Graciass

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

Try the instructions in my post above.

Forced recovery instructions are here on the forum.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

Return to “GTMEDIA I-FIRE SERIES”