Problem playing some channels

GTMEDIA I-FIRE-IPTV BOX/ I-FIRE2-IPTV BOX

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

joeyg

Problem playing some channels

Post by joeyg »

Hi friends

i use the ifire system since a long time. But this evening i installed two devices and what i see is that some channels not working. I get the red bird logo that its not working. When i put the same account on for example my smartiptv app all channels works like a charm. Last week i selled also ifire system and all channels works like a charm. Does anyone has a idea why this can be different? Or can i check something? I am from the neterlands.

I also tried multiple firmware versions

FIEXED!! IT IS A FIRMWARE ISSUE. I NOW INSTALLED VERSION V4.3.8 OF 20-8-2020 AND ALL WORKS. SO MAYBEY ADMINS CAN LOOK WHATS DIFFERENCE?

Tom.w
网站管理员

Re: Problem playing some channels

Post by Tom.w »

joeyg wrote:
Fri Dec 18, 2020 8:52 pm
Hi friends

i use the ifire system since a long time. But this evening i installed two devices and what i see is that some channels not working. I get the red bird logo that its not working. When i put the same account on for example my smartiptv app all channels works like a charm. Last week i selled also ifire system and all channels works like a charm. Does anyone has a idea why this can be different? Or can i check something? I am from the neterlands.

I also tried multiple firmware versions

FIEXED!! IT IS A FIRMWARE ISSUE. I NOW INSTALLED VERSION V4.3.8 OF 20-8-2020 AND ALL WORKS. SO MAYBEY ADMINS CAN LOOK WHATS DIFFERENCE?
hello
the ifire firmware version V507 is ok,but V510,V512 and V514 can not play any channels.Is it right or not?
Can you PM your IPTV account to me.i will check what happened about your account?

joeyg

Post by joeyg »

Hi yes thats right after that version many channels wont play anymore. Looks like a codec or video format issue on firmware.

joeyg

Post by joeyg »

This is also the last player from gtmedia because the support is zo bad in future i buy formuler z. Little bit higher price but quality and support is much better. I hope admins will make it better here. Until that time i am out of gtmedia

Tom.w
网站管理员

Post by Tom.w »

joeyg wrote:
Wed Dec 23, 2020 11:37 am
This is also the last player from gtmedia because the support is zo bad in future i buy formuler z. Little bit higher price but quality and support is much better. I hope admins will make it better here. Until that time i am out of gtmedia
hello
can you please PM your account or some url,i will test it and fix this issue.
We need your assistance to improve the quality of our products.

Best Regards!

Return to “GTMEDIA I-FIRE SERIES”