Ifire 2 connection problem + othes problems

GTMEDIA I-FIRE-IPTV BOX/ I-FIRE2-IPTV BOX

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

yohann

Ifire 2 connection problem + othes problems

Post by yohann »

Hi, I have bought 12 ifire 2 box for resseling with IPTV account.

Fist of all, I test on box with stalker portal (megaott.cx) many channels didn't work and the xxxchannel protection didn't work. I tried to upragde the box thanks to the firmware update. Nothing worked.
Jacky on alibaba told me it was a problem with the server, so I bought a magnum server panel, more costly (bestiptvline.com).
It has worked but I saw that many channels didn't work also. This box, now refuse to turn on properly since the portal test is finished.
So I took a second box.
I have tried Xtream code, it worked, but there was no image on VOD and many pages on VOD told me "no data". The the box began to have connection problem . It said "cable not connected". I tried direct connection to the rooter and wifi connection. It didn't work.
I can't update the server, it is stuck at 0% then it say's "login server error". Jacky gave me your special server tv2ip.nl and it didn't work.

So I took a third box, and it work at the beginning then it didn't work in the same maner "no connected cable" then "login server error".

Please help me. No firmware update work. I can't sell your machine. I have to fix it before.

So please fix the "no connected cable" and "login server error" and fig the no image on VOD and series (because, on youtube it works).

Thank you for your answer. Yohann

yohann

Re: Ifire 2 connection problem + othes problems

Post by yohann »

The problem seems to be solved by doing a reset of the machine.

Return to “GTMEDIA I-FIRE SERIES”