Updating IPTV list causes client ban

GTMEDIA I-FIRE-IPTV BOX/ I-FIRE2-IPTV BOX

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

Cretu

Updating IPTV list causes client ban

Post by Cretu »

Hello,

With a iFire-II with the latest firmware, when updating the IPTV list from a Xtream server, right after the update procedure ends, the device throws a "Login Server Error [-1]", and that is because the server becomes unresponsive (bans me for around 15 minutes).

Why is this happening? Well, obviously the iFire-II is doing some kind of aggresive list updating/checking (too many concurrent connections when trying to check "Live" channels?) and that triggers some kind of anti-flood protection on the Xtream server, which responds banning the client's IP for a few minutes.

I have tested this on a various server and it happens almost the same: after updating, the server refuses connections (= temporary ban).

GTMedia Team must rewrite the updating algorithm, or otherwise, this receiver is almost useless for using on most of IPTV servers. As simple as that.

Tom.w
网站管理员

Re: Updating IPTV list causes client ban

Post by Tom.w »

thank you very much for your feedback.
we will check this flow.
and if you can ,please also PM us a xtream account to us for testing.

Best Regards

blasta

Post by blasta »

I have the same problem i got a ban of 2hours

henry74

Post by henry74 »

Cretu wrote:
Fri Apr 01, 2022 3:41 pm
Hello,

With a iFire-II with the latest firmware, when updating the IPTV list from a Xtream server, right after the update procedure ends, the device throws a "Login Server Error [-1]", and that is because the server becomes unresponsive (bans me for around 15 minutes).

Why is this happening? Well, obviously the iFire-II is doing some kind of aggresive list updating/checking (too many concurrent connections when trying to check "Live" channels?) and that triggers some kind of anti-flood protection on the Xtream server, which responds banning the client's IP for a few minutes.

I have tested this on a various server and it happens almost the same: after updating, the server refuses connections (= temporary ban).

GTMedia Team must rewrite the updating algorithm, or otherwise, this receiver is almost useless for using on most of IPTV servers. As simple as that.
I hope this message finds you well. I wanted to share my experience with the latest iFire-II firmware update, particularly related to updating the IPTV list from Xtream servers.

Following the update, the device encounters a "Login Server Error [-1]," potentially due to an aggressive list updating/checking process. This seems to trigger the Xtream server's anti-flood protection, leading to a temporary ban.

I'm genuinely excited about the iFire-II's potential, but I believe refining the updating algorithm could make a significant difference. By addressing this, the device could become even more compatible and user-friendly across various IPTV servers.

Your attention to this matter and potential improvements would greatly enhance the overall user experience. I'm looking forward to your response and any insights you might have.
Last edited by CAJE on Fri Aug 18, 2023 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Eliminate span game app hidden

jalpango

Post by jalpango »

That's also because tjey have a differnt understanding of stalker. Tjey only think xtream is stalker whereas stalker is different. I have been following gtmedia products for many years and waiting them to understand stalker propoerly so that I can buy gtmedia boxes. These are good devices but lack on software part. If they need to understand stalker they need to understand how mag boxes work, play with their api and make their boxes or apk compatible with it.
They day they do it, I will be their bulk buyer.

Coyote

Post by Coyote »

Tengo el mismo problema al introducir los datos en xtrean carga al cien la lista de canales. Y al llegar al 100% da el problema login server error 1. Y esta línea queda bloqueada durante 15 minutos en todos los dispositivos y en cualquier aplicación. Luego durante quince minutos aproximadamente no se puede ver esta línea en ningún dispositivo donde antes se veía como que el servidor ya rechaza cualquier conexión durante 15 minutos en otro dispositivos android que no dan el error ese. El problema es simplemente del gmediafire 2. Cualquier Android con otra aplicación de IPTV funciona correctamente con los mismos datos de xtream. Pero como digo al fallar en el iFire 2 la conexión durante quince minutos no se puede ver nada en ningún dispositivo

Coyote

Post by Coyote »

He encontrado una solución para la gente que le da el login server error 1 en el gtmedia ifire 2. La solución es la siguiente nos metemos en menú cuenta y le damos al botón info para actualizar actualiza el 100% y luego da el típico error 1. En este momento apagamos el gtmedia i fire 2 de la corriente durante una hora. A la hora lo volvemos a enchufar y ya están todos los canales que se ven. Creo que no se nos ocurra darle al botón info para actualizar los canales porque da otra vez el típico error 1. Cuando queramos actualizar los canales nos metemos en menú cuenta le damos al botón info pero esto lo hacemos por la noche cuando nos vayamos a dormir porque apagamos así el gtmedia y fire 2 de la corriente y al día siguiente ya tenemos los canales funcionando

Return to “GTMEDIA I-FIRE SERIES”