GTMEDIA iFIRE-II

GTMEDIA I-FIRE-IPTV BOX/ I-FIRE2-IPTV BOX

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

anxeloy

GTMEDIA iFIRE-II

Post by anxeloy »

buenas , me acabo de comprar este equipo, estoy viendo que no tiene EPG , no hay manera de saber que el titulo de lo que estoy viendo ( no lo dice en la tecla Info del mando) y no puedo saber cual es la programación del canal , hay alguna forma de solucionar este problema.
¿Se puede instalar en el iFIRE otra aplicación de IPTV?

henry74

Re: GTMEDIA iFIRE-II

Post by henry74 »

Hello! I understand that you recently purchased this equipment and have encountered a problem with the EPG, which is preventing you from knowing the title of what you're watching and accessing channel programming. While I'm unable to provide device-specific instructions for the iFIRE, I suggest exploring the device's settings or user manual to see if there are any options to enable or configure the EPG feature. Alternatively, you may consider reaching out to the manufacturer's support team for assistance. Regarding installing another IPTV application, it depends on the capabilities and restrictions of the iFIRE device. It's best to check with the manufacturer or consult the user manual to determine if additional applications can be installed. I hope this helps, and I wish you the best in resolving the issue!
Last edited by CAJE on Thu Oct 05, 2023 7:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Do not post spam from Video Editors

Return to “GTMEDIA I-FIRE SERIES”