Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

hotigas

GTMedia Ifire2 - Infinite Buffering - OTT Load Error

Post by hotigas »

Hello everyone,

I have a GTMedia iFire2 tv box.

S/N: IF2T2102002244
H/W Version: V2.01
S/W Version: V3.2.88.30.331 (13/04/2023)

I need help regarding this:

1 - I insert valid and active iptv credentials (I've tried and its working on my smartphone)

2 - the box can login in my iptv provider server (i can see all the channels, EPG, movies and series available)

3 - however the box gives me infinite buffering problem. I cant recieve any OTT or VOD image.

4 - i've tried different iptv providers and the box always give the same problem. (it seems like the box can't connect to the server to receive the image.)

5 - i've tried xtream codes and mag (it's the same)

Can someone help me with this?
Thank you !

rhinobinding

Re: GTMedia Ifire2 - Infinite Buffering - OTT Load Error

Post by rhinobinding »

I also had this problem. Who can help us?
Last edited by CAJE on Sat Aug 05, 2023 11:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Don't post hidden game URLs

henry74

Re: GTMedia Ifire2 - Infinite Buffering - OTT Load Error

Post by henry74 »

hotigas wrote:
Mon May 29, 2023 10:10 pm
Hello everyone,

I have a GTMedia iFire2 tv box.

S/N: IF2T2102002244
H/W Version: V2.01
S/W Version: V3.2.88.30.331 (13/04/2023)

I need help regarding this:

1 - I insert valid and active iptv credentials (I've tried and its working on my smartphone)

2 - the box can login in my iptv provider server (i can see all the channels, movies and series available)

3 - however the box gives me infinite buffering problem. I cant recieve any OTT or VOD image.

4 - i've tried different iptv providers and the box always give the same problem. (it seems like the box can't connect to the server to receive the image.)

5 - i've tried xtream codes and mag (it's the same)

Can someone help me with this?
Thank you !
Hey there! It seems like you're facing some buffering issues with your GTMedia iFire2 TV box while streaming IPTV content. Although your credentials are valid and working on your smartphone, the box is having trouble connecting to the server and displaying the images for OTT and VOD content. You've tried different IPTV providers and protocols, but the problem persists. To troubleshoot, make sure your box is running the latest firmware and check your internet connection for stability and sufficient bandwidth. If the issue continues, it might be worth reaching out to GTMedia's support team for further assistance. Good luck, and I hope you get this resolved soon!
Last edited by CAJE on Sat Aug 05, 2023 11:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Do not put soam

Return to “GTMEDIA I-FIRE SERIES”