GTMedia V8 Finder METER does not carry and does not have hispasat 30W satellite

V8 FINDER PRO2 /V8 FINDER2 / BT03 /BT05

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

dbl

GTMedia V8 Finder METER does not carry and does not have hispasat 30W satellite

Post by dbl »

Friends we bought the new gtmedia V8 Finder Meter satellite finder, but in addition to the software having many bugs, it does not bring the complete list of satellites like the previous version gtmedia v8 finder v71hd, for us in portugal we only use HISPASAT 30W, no it comes in the locator, I already tried to put it and I can't, I updated the firmware to the last that is 2 January 2020, but it didn't solve the situation.
Is there no one around here to resolve the situation?
We are looking forward to an update that will resolve or add the hispasat 30W satellite.

VERY URGENT

JSat

Re: GTMedia V8 Finder METER does not carry and does not have hispasat 30W satellite

Post by JSat »

It is very simple to add a list of satellites and frequencies manually on this device. Turn on the device, go to the Satellite List option, press the green key (More), press the yellow key (Add). The interface will open in the menu to add a new Satellite, with its name and geostationary position values. In the Name (Satellite name) and Longitude (Geostationary position values) options. After completing adding this information, press the yellow key (Ok). It will save the Satellite you added to the list.

JSat

Re: GTMedia V8 Finder METER does not carry and does not have hispasat 30W satellite

Post by JSat »

After completing the process of adding a new Satellite, you will have the option to add the frequencies of this new Satellite added. In the option that displays the list of satellites, select the desired Satellite by moving the cursor and pressing the ok option on the name of the desired satellite. A V-shaped icon will appear next to the selected satellite name. After that, press the green key twice, the option "TP" with a red icon will appear. Press the red key, the menu interface will open with options to edit TPs (Red key), add TPs (Green key), Delete TP (Yellow key) and search for TPs (Blue key).

JSat

Post by JSat »

When adding new TPs (Frequencies) always remember the save option.

dbl

Post by dbl »

amigo JSAT muito obrigado, mas se fosse possivel alguem fazer isso atraves do firmware e bastante mais simples, e pra alem deste aparelho estar com muitos bugs a lista nao esta completa , se na versao anterior gtmedia finder v71 hd estava la tudo, se o fabricante e o mesmo, e mais facil atraves de actualizaçao de firmware, eu vou aguardar para ver se sai firmware, porque ja encomendei o antigo que estava bastante completo e arrependi me de o ter venddo, e pedi ao meu fornecedor que o troco ou me faça devoluçao do valor pago, mas muito obrigado pela atençao e sua disponibilidade, ou se voçe tambem souber fazer firmware ou tenha algum contato com alguem dentro da empresa, nao se compreende o porque de estar assim quando versao anterior esta la.

obrigado

dbl

Post by dbl »

JSat wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 7:27 pm
When adding new TPs (Frequencies) always remember the save option.

Friend JSAT thank you very much, but if it was possible for someone to do this through the firmware it is much simpler, and besides this device being with many bugs the list is not complete, if in the previous version gtmedia finder v71 hd it was all there, if the manufacturer and the same, and easier through firmware updates, I will wait to see if the firmware comes out, because I already ordered the old one that was quite complete and I regret having sold it, and I asked my supplier to change it or make it for me refund of the amount paid, but thank you very much for your attention and availability, or if you also know how to make firmware or have some contact with someone inside the company, you don't understand why you are like this when the previous version is there.

thanks

JSat

Post by JSat »

It has the entire list of satellites, it’s a matter of knowing how to configure it. Go to the System Setup option (Third icon in the menu), then access the Satellite Region option, in this option there is a list of satellites according to the region you live in, the list is divided into geostationary positions for each region. Selecting will load the desired satellite list.

RustySpoons

Post by RustySpoons »

JSat wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 12:24 pm
It has the entire list of satellites, it’s a matter of knowing how to configure it. Go to the System Setup option (Third icon in the menu), then access the Satellite Region option, in this option there is a list of satellites according to the region you live in, the list is divided into geostationary positions for each region. Selecting will load the desired satellite list.
Where I live I need East and West Satellites, it's impossible to do that on this device, I hope they change that in a firmware update one day.

Sup26

Post by Sup26 »

Hi. When you add a new satellite you have to change the lnb setting to universel also :idea:

Return to “GTMEDIA FINDER SERIES”