V8 Finder V-71 HD instructions

V8 FINDER PRO2 /V8 FINDER2 / BT03 /BT05

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

Tudesco

V8 Finder V-71 HD instructions

Post by Tudesco »

I own the V8 Finder V-71 HD. If you send me a copy of the Spanish manual I will return it to you with some errors corrected.
I'm plenty of questions how to manage the sat finder.
1. Is there some file with the European channel list?
2. Once the finder knows that for whatever satellite an USALS motor is assigned, if you select such satellite (even without antenna connection shows a banner "Moving disk please wait” that do not stop clicking OK, nor EXIT, nor MENU. If you press keys very fast you can arrive to the line where motor USALS is written and change it to None.
3. Do you have a better explanation about to install an USALS parabolic antenna than in the manual. Is there somewhere a tutorial in English/ Spanish/ German/Italian about the matter?
Many thank in advance for your help.

cpr43
网站管理员

Re: V8 Finder V-71 HD instructions

Post by cpr43 »

Tudesco wrote:I own the V8 Finder V-71 HD. If you send me a copy of the Spanish manual I will return it to you with some errors corrected.
2. Once the finder knows that for whatever satellite an USALS motor is assigned, if you select such satellite (even without antenna connection shows a banner "Moving disk please wait” that do not stop clicking OK, nor EXIT, nor MENU. If you press keys very fast you can arrive to the line where motor USALS is written and change it to None.
3. Do you have a better explanation about to install an USALS parabolic antenna than in the manual. Is there somewhere a tutorial in English/ Spanish/ German/Italian about the matter?
Hello and Welcome

What's with the spanish manual? Introduce your self. Where are you located? What sats are you trying toreach?? Sat finder are intended for sat find. Not for dish movements.

Also, this is the V7 section. Try posting in the right section for the V8

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

Tudesco wrote:I own the V8 Finder V-71 HD. If you send me a copy of the Spanish manual I will return it to you with some errors corrected.
The V8 finder is bassed on the V7HD so you can load in any V7 channel list.
You can access the satellite and Fav lists by pressing the OK button to bring up the current list and then press the blue button.
You can add fav's using the editor, in V7 setting.
There is an option in the menus to turn off the pop up messages.
I think the later software versions fixed the usals pop up problem.

To set up USALS, don't forget to enter your location.
In antenna stup select USALS and then click on the green button to set Location.
The USALS uses the latitude values that are set for each sat.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

spats1

Post by spats1 »

Dear All,
I bought the finder 1 month ago and yesterday I installed the new firmware.
I confirm the weird pop-up menu that Tudesco mentioned when you want to use USALS.
Furthermore I can't understand the usability of the beeper since I can't hear a higher frequent pulse(tone) when I am going to locate a satellite position or a lower frequent pulse when I am far away for a sat position (useless???).
Please fix it and provide us with a better explanation about the use of USALS with the sat finder...
regards

joaquin012

Post by joaquin012 »

I request if possible, the same information
Saludos de joaquin

joaquin012

Post by joaquin012 »

Hello, when you have usals on any satellite, when you pass the satellite with ussl, the emrgent windows come out saying that usals are running and it is impossible to remove to continur. What is the key to eliminate the pop-up window ?. Thank you
Saludos de joaquin

spats1

Post by spats1 »

Dear Sirs,
as you probably already know the above mentioned problem with USALS still exists... Can you kindly answer us when you are going to fix it???
regards A.P.

Return to “GTMEDIA FINDER SERIES”