Gtmedia v8 finder meter

V8 FINDER PRO2 /V8 FINDER2 / BT03 /BT05

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

joao eli

Gtmedia v8 finder meter

Post by joao eli »

please in the next firmware put the option in DB in Gtmedia v8 finder meter thank you very much; this option helps a lot when locating the satellites

joao eli

Re: Gtmedia v8 finder meter

Post by joao eli »

please put in the following firmware, the option in S / N dB {deciBel} this function helps in the location and adjustment of the satelite, in the Gtemedia v8finder meter thank you, thank you very much

pegasus07

Post by pegasus07 »

To display the strength in decibels, it must be calibrated. The display of signal strength in percent is guaranteed not calibrated
It would make more sense to display the BER value.
Normally it is sufficient to adjust the antenna to the highest signal strength and signal quality.
Best regards pegasus07
Don Quijote for satellite systems

Flaviosatcs

Post by Flaviosatcs »

In the next updates could be added the level of dB and better the signal level bar that marks a very low percentage.

Wilsonpaz

Post by Wilsonpaz »

Gtmedia v8 finder tem que melhorar a intensidade do sinal nas barras muito baixa e mostrar a força dos DBS no displey

joao eli

Post by joao eli »

suggestion in the next firmware of the GTMEDIA V8 FINDER METER besides the FORCE AND QUALITY, add the function CN: dB [deciBEL} to better adjust the location of the satellites. and also improve the signal level bar that marks a very low percentage {the signal quality is setting very low level} please add the level in dB WITH THE FORCES AND QUALITY

IXFBIXI

Post by IXFBIXI »

i agree with u signal bar is ver bad

Marcelo 10

Post by Marcelo 10 »

Tá fraco mesmo as barras de intensidade, e de qualidade. Não de 23% nos transponder CCM. Tem melhor isso. Em nome do clientes, e usuário da marca

melvinlolo

Post by melvinlolo »

I have the same issue, disappointed with this V8 finder meter the signal bar is very bad won't recommend.

JohnMethew

Post by JohnMethew »

I,m also facing the same issue, Signal Quality is very low....please make new software & fixed it.

waqasjatt

Post by waqasjatt »

Same here me too facing the same trouble with my recently bought V8 FINDER METER THE SIGNAL QUALITY IS TOO LOW PLEASE REQUEST TO FREESAT TO FIX THE ISSUE ASAP

rogerio_rodrigues

Post by rogerio_rodrigues »

Nova Atualização disponível... --> New Update Available ..

KOP

Post by KOP »

Why Gtmedia v8 finder Meter have no channel&satlite editor...?Please help in....

ruvan77

Post by ruvan77 »

Feedback received from one of my client. He has V8 Finder latest version with latest firmware installed/ His V8 finder showing peak signal at the dish location but when its connected to the decoder it has no signal or weak signal. How is that happens ?

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

1. You may be able to use the editor to edit your chnnels.

2. The new V8 Finder-meter has a very sensitive reciever and will receive at the dish while your older set top box may not.
You may also have cable losses from the dish to the STB.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

Kaduyuizo

Post by Kaduyuizo »

JohnMethew wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 6:05 pm
I,m also facing the same issue, Signal Quality is very low....please make new software & fixed it.

Kaduyuizo

Post by Kaduyuizo »

IXFBIXI wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 1:41 pm
i agree with u signal bar is ver bad
This is true signal bar is so bad bcz of the poor satellite location areas

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

Remember that signal quality as reported by a sat unit is not a calabrated level report, but a refference of one signal to another on that unit.

Yes it looks like Freesat have set the report output a bit lower than other units.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

Return to “GTMEDIA FINDER SERIES”