Gtmedia v8 finder meter V-73hd - Regions

V8 FINDER PRO2 /V8 FINDER2 / BT03 /BT05

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

JIKARU

Gtmedia v8 finder meter V-73hd - Regions

Post by JIKARU »

Hello,

I have problem with satelite regions. I need to use Europe (73°E-0°E) and Atlantic( 0°W-61°W) at the same time, because I use satellites in the range E30,5°- W5,0°. Is here any way how to combine those two regions or group those two into one? The problem is when I change region from one to other my setting will reset(delete) so I have to set them again. Can you help me to solve this problem please?

Best regards JIKARU

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Re: Gtmedia v8 finder meter V-73hd - Regions

Post by Feralkiwi »

The best way is to add the extra sats you need and scan them.

You may be able to do some changes with the editor from the download page.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

JIKARU

Post by JIKARU »

I don't need to add extra sats they are already in Europe (73°E-0°E) and Atlantic( 0°W-61°W) regions. I need to activate sats from those regions at the same time.

ETC: When i am in Europe region. I activate sats that I need also scan the FTA programs, then I swap region to Atlantic to activate the rest of sats and to scan rest of the FTA programs that I need. When i do that the sats from EU region are deactived and scanned FTA programs are also deleted. I don't know why.

Is possible to group all those regions(Asia, Europe, Atlantic, America) to one and only activate sats and scan FTA programs that i need? This would be tbe best way how to solve this. Working with th device would be much better and easier. Is it possible to do that?

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

You could try joining the two sets together with the DB editor.
The other option is to load one set and then manually add the extra sats you need.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

Lining
网站管理员

Post by Lining »

Thanks for your feedback, i'll check with our Technician about how to solve this.
FREESAT brand change GT MEDlA

Return to “GTMEDIA FINDER SERIES”