V8 Finder (V-73HD) Select/Deselect All Option, Also Fixed/Motorised setting

V8 FINDER PRO2 /V8 FINDER2 / BT03 /BT05

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

RustySpoons

V8 Finder (V-73HD) Select/Deselect All Option, Also Fixed/Motorised setting

Post by RustySpoons »

Just noticed when selecting satellites on the V-73HD there does not seem to be a select all or deselect all option like the V-71HD,
am I missing something? It's a bit annoying when setting up a motorised dish.

The other annoyance is having to select a Fixed or Motorised dish, rather than have all the options under each satellite like the V-71HD.

For example today I was setting up a dish that had a DiSEqC switch and a motor, with multiple dishes down one cable.
Which made it almost impossible if not extremely time consuming to set up, as I could not use any motor settings at the same time as enabling the DiSEqC Switch! Please make all options available under each satellite, not just fixed or motor.

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Re: V8 Finder (V-73HD) Select/Deselect All Option, Also Fixed/Motorised setting

Post by Feralkiwi »

I agree.

I too use my move dishes after switches.
The current software setup only allows for using the meter at the dish it self, not a full test of the whole cable setup.

My new Finder meter is due tomorrow so I will look at the new software and reoprt to Freesat.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

Return to “GTMEDIA FINDER SERIES”