WRONG SATELLITE

V8 FINDER PRO2 /V8 FINDER2 / BT03 /BT05

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

niofar

WRONG SATELLITE

Post by niofar »

Goog evening. Today I received my v8 finder (v71hd). I pointed my dish at 19,2 Est, but when I check in the meter i have signal only at 28,2Est...
I tried to scan channels and i find the channels of Astra satellite (19,2Est)...why?
Thank you.

STRETCH

Re: WRONG SATELLITE

Post by STRETCH »

May be 19e has not been set up on the said equipment

Den

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

Your unit will scan in what the dish is pointed at.
Also if you have switching for more that one LNB you need to set the switch setting for each LNB.
The satellite name is set in the "Sat List". You can delete the unwanted sats from the list and add your own sats.
When you scan, you choise a sat and the channels from the dish will be added to that sat, regardless of what sat your dish is pointing at.
So if your dish is pointing at 19.2 and you choise 28 to scan with you get 28 channels labeled with 19.2.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

pegasus07

Post by pegasus07 »

If you bought your v71 Satfinder through Amazon, it may also be a return that a user has already played around. Then it would be best to do it the way Owen wrote it and create your own new satellite list. If you have set the right satellite with the antenna and named it in the menu according to your wish, you can also do a blind search. Then you do not have to enter all transponders individually.

Best regards pegasus07
Don Quijote for satellite systems

Return to “GTMEDIA FINDER SERIES”