File channels

Post by ABCI »

Please ...
I want a channel file for GT MEDIA V8 FINDER
(V-73HD)

pegasus07

Re: File channels

Post by pegasus07 »

A channel list for all satellites of this earth, or only for a certain or several specific satellites?
Since we do not know where you live and which satellite you can receive, it is difficult to help you.

Note, a channel list for all satellites is not possible because the memory of the device is limited.

As far as I know, the channel memory is limited to 4000 programs, which corresponds to about four to five satellites, depending on how many programs are to be found on the satellite.

The transponder data necessary for the function of the device are already installed on the SAT Finder.
Depending on where you live you install the relevant firmware for Asia or for Europe.

A finished channel list you will not like one hundred percent anyway, because each person has his own taste, and what programs he prefers

Best regards pegasus07
Don Quijote for satellite systems

Ricardof

Re: File channels

Post by Ricardof »

pegasus07 wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 9:13 am
A channel list for all satellites of this earth, or only for a certain or several specific satellites?
Since we do not know where you live and which satellite you can receive, it is difficult to help you.

Note, a channel list for all satellites is not possible because the memory of the device is limited.

As far as I know, the channel memory is limited to 4000 programs, which corresponds to about four to five satellites, depending on how many programs are to be found on the satellite.

The transponder data necessary for the function of the device are already installed on the SAT Finder.
Depending on where you live you install the relevant firmware for Asia or for Europe.

A finished channel list you will not like one hundred percent anyway, because each person has his own taste, and what programs he prefers

Best regards pegasus07
Hola me ayudas con satelit3s de america y sur america. Tienes un firmware bueno. Saludos
Atte. Ricardo Serpas
San Miguel, El salvador.
Saludos Cordiales…..

Return to “GTMEDIA FINDER SERIES”