Serious problem in blind search of channels of Star One C2 band C (70 ° W)- Brazil Beam.

V8 FINDER PRO2 /V8 FINDER2 / BT03 /BT05

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

JSat

Serious problem in blind search of channels of Star One C2 band C (70 ° W)- Brazil Beam.

Post by JSat »

The V8 Finder Meter presents a serious problem in the blind channel search of the Star One C2 satellite (70 ° W) in band C. The device never completes the channel search, it during the channel search process. It simply always restarts without completing the channel scan and does not save any channels. This always happens on this satellite. I don't know why this always happens, but it's irritating. I would like to have this problem solve
Last edited by JSat on Sat Jan 25, 2020 10:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

JSat

Re: Serious problem in blind search of channels of Star One C2 band C (70 ° W)

Post by JSat »

Os brasileiros que tenham enfrentado esse problema favor informar aqui. Ou façam o teste pra verificar. Este problema sempre acontece.

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

It is likely just one TP that is the problem.
If you watch the progress of the blind scan and see what TP is restarts on then you can scan again and stop just before that TP using the exit button.
After that you can manually add the remaining TPs, but not the one that stops, and then auto scan using those TP's.
Also many users have found with other freesat boxes, if you scan TV only the scan will pass.
You could also set the LNB setting to just V or just H and scan half the sat.

Good luck

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

JSat

Post by JSat »

Ok, appreciate. I will follow your instructions and I will carefully observe which TP causes this problem in the device and I will inform you here.

Nitin

Post by Nitin »

JSat wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 5:13 pm
Os brasileiros que tenham enfrentado esse problema favor informar aqui. Ou façam o teste pra verificar. Este problema sempre acontece.
Eu passo pelo mesmo problema, aparentemente a tp que causa o problema é 4033 V 8280

Return to “GTMEDIA FINDER SERIES”