Could someone make the data backup available the GtMedia V8 Finder Meter ?

V8 FINDER PRO2 /V8 FINDER2 / BT03 /BT05

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

Alberto1ro

Could someone make the data backup available the GtMedia V8 Finder Meter ?

Post by Alberto1ro »

Could someone make the data backup available
(* .udf) that brings the GtMedia V8 Finder Meter ?, which is the one that contains all the transponders of all the Satellites that comes with the equipment, since I gave it to Configuration of Values, and the team only said that it would eliminate all channels added by the user and load Original configuration.

But I really do not charge configuration originate since I delete all the Transponders and the channels it brought configured.

This team really has many problems and little technical support, since one can break it down very easily and does not have a restoration option that puts it as at the beginning ... and in addition to that on the official website of the company They do not have a real Download center, that we can correct inconveniences. There are only a few manuals that do not solve anything, instead of placing more complete software updates, patches and databases than the equipment already brings.

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Re: Could someone make the data backup available the GtMedia V8 Finder Meter ?

Post by Feralkiwi »

If you use the menu option to select the region you need (Asia or Europe I think?) the TP list will restore.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

Alberto1ro

Re: Could someone make the data backup available the GtMedia V8 Finder Meter ?

Post by Alberto1ro »

You are a genius, I did what you said and the list of Tp was restored.

But it would be nice to put satellite and Tp updates here. for the Gtmedia-Finder Meter.

But in the header I mean that if someone could put the data backup of
that device, here in the forum for those who want to download it.

thanks..

Return to “GTMEDIA FINDER SERIES”